503 service unavailable error in run mode

Hi,

I am getting following error as mentioned in screen shot while running in running mode. when i am debugging my script it is running fine but in run mode i am getting following error. I am not using orchestrator .
Please help me to solve this error.
@loginerror @PranayaSahu @Maneesha_de_silva @Majed

1 Like

hi @Mathkar_kunal,
are you using the community edition?

No, i am using studio 2019.10.4

1 Like

@Mathkar_kunal
most probably you may have any server (app) side to call something in your code, but as you mention you are not using the Orcheastrtor may issue
For Debug your code will run with your own robot in the studio

but in running mode its running independent because you haven’t any app server,
so check following

Check relevant all packages are placed into your running mode (if not, copy your relevant or all packages in your studio machine into your running robot {nuget})

and check if your running robot going to connect any other 3rd party applications and check if the connections strings and connection credentials are wrong or expire

And check the running machine pc credentials was expire or not

And finally, check following link

ok i will check but i am not understanding it is running on debug and not running on run mode. First time suddenly i am getting this error so confused and on the same vm other scripts are running in run mode.

Got a point , are you running on VM ?
What type ? Unattended or Attended robot

unattended

1 Like

@Mathkar_kunal
ok , check and confirm the above comment i gave ,
and also check with your VMware admin , if any services/network/storage issue in your VM

1 Like

Hi,

Yes network issue is there i understood why it is happening. Because of network issue and site slowness ,for debug and run mode timing is different to load a page of website.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.