Get form task returning empty

Hi Everyone,

I’m using Form Task activity to retrieve the data from ACTIONS but it is returning “0” records but i have records in Actions. Can anyone tell me what might be the issue.

@user928

Are you using any filter or references? Thwn please chekc if they are correct…

Cheers

Hi @Anil_G i’m using below
Filter - “Status eq ‘Pending’”
Select - “Id,Status,Title”
These 2 properties i’m using.

@user928

Can you try removing filter and see first and check the status what it is showing exactly and give that in filter

Cheers

hi @user928 ,
its showing any error & what activity you have used can u share screenshot.

Regards,
Arivu

@user928

If the task is not assigned then the status will be unassigned and not pending

Cheers

Hi @arivu96

Check the picture

Hi @Anil_G I tried to removing Filter still returning Empty - i have tickets in Unassigned, Pending & Completed in all these

@user928

Try using ID …generally its all in caps for id column

And please click on plus and open advanced editor and try giving values there

Cheers

@Anil_G i tried with caps “ID” still getting 0 records. I’m using below activity to upload data to Actions is that any issue with activity.

@user928

This is different form task will get the forma created using create form task

Cheers

@Anil_G How to get the data which i have uploaded from this activity

@user928

This will directly give an action object output which can be used in wait for resume but I dont think you can get task details separately

Cheers

@Anil_G If i use wait and resume activity my process is ending so i’m creating all tickets first and trying to get the completed data next from actions.

@Anil_G is it possible to send the Presentvalidation station type format using Form Activity. My requirement is i want to send a Invoice along with the extracted data to action centre.

@user928

Okay…You can achieve this by storing the data…Please look at this

I hope this is what you are looking for

cheers

Hi @Anil_G There is something which i’m unable to understand there
He created 2 variables here
Str = jsonConvert.SerializeObject(NewList), Note: Store this string value in queue for further performer bot if you want or else you use it in same flow.
NewList = Collection of Create Form task output

He didn’t used those in deserialize json . I’m just confused here

@user928

The str created is the serialized output converted to string and stored in the queue items…

So after creating validation task you can save the task details to queue item using the serialization option…

Then when you need them retreive the queue item and deserialize using the screenshot details provided and in loop you can get each detail which can then be used in wait for task

Cheers

@user928

It would be string

Cheers

@Anil_G Newlist and **deserialize json ** these 2 are getting errors. If you don’t mind can you check once, Sorry to bother you.

Newlist – System.collection.genericlist of (String ) - i’m using this datatype

@user928

So …if you want to add each output to the queue after creating validation task use as below

I am converting the actOut which is the extraction result and that output(String) will be added to queue

And when you retreive again you can convert(String to Required out) like this

CType(Jsonconvert.DeserializeObject(str),Uipath.IntelligentOCR.Actions.Models.DocumentValidationActionData)

This can be passed to wait for resume later

Hope this helps

cheers