How to find color in particular cell value

Hi Team ,

I have multiple color data, i want to get color from “Name” column based upon the input(Arul) and paste(Green) to another sheet minimum filled column

If i give input Arul
output to Green
and green to paste next sheet minimum filled column(least column count)

Please anyone help me for this.

Input:

Output:

Regards,
Raja G

Hello @Raja.G

You can use Get Cell color activity.

Thanks

Hi Team,

Please anyone help this.

Regards,
Raja G

Hi @Raja.G

Which type of experience you are using classic or modern one in UiPath?

@sangeethaneelavannan1 ,

Classic only

Manual Way To Find RGB Color Code
Select a cell that contains the fill color you want to look up.
Click the Paint Bucket button on your Home Ribbon tab.
Select the More Colors option.
Go to the Custom tab and make sure Color Model = RGB.
You will now see the RGB color code for your selected cell’s fill.

Regards,
Peter

@Raja is the Arul is the sheet name of the output excel or what?, Could you please explain it with more detail?

Hi,

Arul not sheet name, that is just a input Arul or Kannan whatever input i give based on name column ,output is that name color only i want and that color to paste another excel or sheet but paste to minimum filled column

for example column 1—>Count is 5
Column 2—>Count is 6
Column 3—>Count is 3

So that color should apply least count value column 3 only count 3 so should paste color there only last cell of column 3
If suppose column 2 count is 2 means should paste column 2 last cell

Regards,
Raja G

Hi @supermanPunch ,

Please help me for this.

Regards,
Raja G

@Raja.G

Please follow the steps

1. Read the data into datatable use lookup to find the name and get the row
  2. Function GetColorCell(Rgs as String) as String GetColorCell = CStr(Range(Rgs).Interior.Color) End Functionsave this as vba file ans use incoke vba…send the cell value as you got rowindex A+ rowindex.tostring…in return you will get the color
  3. Now read the second data into another dt and loop through each row and loop theough each column and find the first empty value…if empty value found then check if the value already present is greater than first value and store the cell vaue…
  4. Function GetColorCell(Rgs as String,colorindexval as string) Range(Rgs).Interior.Color= Cint(colorindexval) End Functionsave this as vba file ans use incoke vba…and send the cel vaue identified

Cheers

1 Like