Table Extraction in preview i could see data but im unable copy same to excel or messagebox

Hi All,

when im trying to extract data from web page using table extraction option in preview i could see data. But when im trying copy same to message box or excel im getting blank data. Any suggestions please. where im doing wrong.

Thanks & Regards,
Niranjan

Hello @niranjan.kummara

During the execution make sure you have provided enough delay before the Table extraction.

Thanks

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan still im getting same error,could you please suggest

Is it happening only for that particular application?? Can you try with another application as well. Maybe flipkart or amazon

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan Im not sure, i did right configuration for Extract table data. do i need to edit/add any details for Extract Table function

You dont need to make any specific configuration. Just need to add columns in the TableExtraction.

Is your application public or restricted??

Thanks

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan i have to add two table from web page here im getting some error,
one table im able to pull the detail, for adding second table it is not working.
It is restricted compay internal tool

Does that mean both that table have same set of data???

If not do Table extraction 2 times and extract the data to 2 datatable variable.

Thanks

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan How can i achive this im stuck with logic from two days im tring.
how do i extract two tables of details with 2 variables. same i have to copy to excel sheet.

will it be possible to share a screenshot of your application and explain which all tables yo need to extract?

You can remove the client related data and share the screenshot

Thanks

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan, below highlighted tables i want to extract to excel

@niranjan.kummara

If table extraction is not working then try with get text and get each fiels separately as I see the fielda wont change

Is it a table tag in the first place?? If not thwn that is the reason you might not be getting the data

Cheers

What is the data type of ExtractDataTable? And is the scope set to the whole sequence, or restricted to just the Chrome scope?

2 potential issues here are the variable being restricted to the Use Application/Browser scope (it needs to be visible to the sequence layer above that) so the value isn’t actually being passed out, or an issue with the variable type.

Use Table extraction and inspect on the first Table and save that to datatable variable DT1

Again use Table extraction and save to datatable variable DT2

As per the screenshot Table extraction seems to work.

Thanks

@Anil_G Im not sure how to merge two get text tool details to excel. my data and hearder will change based on Security id.

@jcb the data type of Extract DataTable is Datatable. i just want o show two tables in one single excelsheet.

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan Can you give me screenshot. how to merge two datatable variables. sorry im new to UiPath but watching some videos im building these workflows.

@niranjan.kummara

You can watch the below video to understand the steps for datatable merging. If you need to write to an Excel sheet, the you can use Append Range activity.

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan Sure i will check

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan @Anil_G one security id it is working fine, for all other securities im getting first security data, data is not changing dynamically, Is there any settings do i need to update.