Code is not running completely with action centre

Hi All, i have built a code for invoice extraction and I’m sending it to action centre for validation. When i run with studio it will come to wait for validation once i resume it in studio it is working till end. When i schedule this through orchestrator it is not running completely it’s running till creating a ticket in Action centre after that it’s ending the process , even after validation and submitting of ticket in action centre still it’s not working. Now I’m unable to get the output of my action centre validation and not able to run next activities from wait for validation activity. Can anyone guide me what might be the issue.

@Learner007

May I know did the bot turned to suspended after creating the task?

Cheers

Yes @Anil_G after creating ticket in action centre. it’s showing me a message like process is suspended

@Learner007

So in the same process you included wait for resume task? And it did not start automatically?

Is the decice available?

And did you isolate the task from other activities?

Cheers

Yes i used that activity but it is not resuming the process

Yes my robot and machine free and I’m not running any other process except this

How to do this

@Learner007

Please check this flow…

Cheers

Ok @Anil_G i will check once and let you know if anything goes wrong

1 Like

Hi @Anil_G still I’m unable to do, can i send my sample code if it’s ok means you can check and let me know once what i did wrong

@Learner007

Yes please

Please check the blow code

When i run it manually it is waiting for approval and i’m Resuming it. When i schedule it it is Running till Creating ticket in Actions and after approval also it is not resuming.

DocumentUnderstanding_ActionCenter.zip (361.0 KB)

@Learner007

Please check this in the mean time.if you have followed these

Cheers

Which one @Anil_G

@Learner007 adde it now

Ok i will check

@Learner007

Try removing the message box then it should work

cheers

Hi @Anil_G No still it is not resuming the next part, it is stopping there only

Hi @Yoichi , @ppr , @Anil_G , @loginerror , @Gokul001 , @supermanPunch , @sangeethaneelavannan1 , @postwick , @RajKumar_DC , @Sudharsan_Ka , @Jon_Smith @Emira , @mahmoud.zaky , @Konrad_Mierzwa @Roman-Routinuum , @Steven_Raines1 , @raja.arslankhan , @Sanjit_Pal

any help on this issue how to solve this

@Learner007

Please check this…are you trying to run the first part on unattended bot? Please check the below

Cheers