Yoichi 3000th Solution Flag Celebration

@Yoichi

Congratulations on reaching the 3000th Solution Flag.
We would like to say thank you for your valuable work and support. Especially we would like to mention your help with the migration from Legacy to Windows Target framework.

Let’s celebrate this milestone together: :partying_face: :birthday: :rocket: :sparkler:

20 Likes

Thank you @Yoichi for your dedication and efforts. We learn a lot from your answers. We wish you good health and continued success.

Thank you @ppr for the thread :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Yoichi

Heartful congratulations on achieving 3000 solution in UiPath forum. Thanks for your valuable contribution to the forum.

Thanks @ppr for great thought on sharing. Happy to see that one leader is talking about another forum leader.

4 Likes

@ppr @jeevith @kirankumar.mahanthi1

Thank you for your kind messages. I’m happy to be able to contribute some my activities to this great community. As UiPath is one of the rapid evolving platform, collective knowledge by the community is important more and more, I think. Let’s keep to do our best.

Best regards,

Yoichi

7 Likes

Congratulations @Yoichi , You are a true inspiration to all the community members. :innocent:

Thank you @ppr for sharing this.

Thanks

3 Likes

Thank you for all your contributions @Yoichi.

Your dedication to helping others is truly inspiring and breaking 3000 solutions is an amazing achievement.

3 Likes

congrats @Yoichi you are an inspiration

1 Like

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan @loginerror @jack.chan

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

解決数 3,000件おめでとうございます :tada: :tada: :tada:

1 Like

@ShumpeiWatanabe

ありがとうございます!

1 Like

Congratulations @Yoichi :star_struck:
I wish you more and more .

1 Like

@AhmedEmad2024

Thank you! :+1:

Thank you for all your contributions @Yoichi.Your dedication to helping others is realy inspiring and breaking 3000 solutions is an amazing achievement. :rofl: :100: :clap:

1 Like

@arivu96

@Yoichi
A person who always inspires me with his efforts and dedication

1 Like

@Palaniyappan

1 Like