UiPath is launching a new initiative: UiPath Digital Credentials

UiPath is launching a new initiative: UiPath Digital Credentials.

You will now be able to earn UiPath digital badges and certificates to showcase the skills and achievements you’ve gained along your UiPath journey. These range from recognizing achievements and awards like the UiPath Community Most Valuable Professional (MVP) and UiPath Academic Alliance Visionary Educators, earned certifications such as the UiPath Certified RPA Associate (UiRPA) and UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD), completing UiPath Academy role-based learning plans, and more.

UiPath Credentials are a verifiable source to showcase skills and achievements earned from UiPath programs. We hope to support your growth across our ecosystem and acknowledge the amount of work you do to support initiatives around learning, development, and engagements involving our UiPath Community, UiPath Academy, UiPath Learning Alliances, and more.

Over the next year, you will see several credentials popping up. We are taking a phased launch approach to building the badging and certificates with your experience in mind. At any time, you can see the available credentials and how to earn them on our Credential Issuer page. When you earn each credential, you can opt-in to be listed in our directory, which can be filtered by skills, region, and more. The directory is a great place to find talent and connect with other individuals like yourself.

You can share your badges and certificates on social media platforms, like LinkedIn. All credentials are digitally verifiable and specific to you. And that’s just the beginning! Most credentials will have a recommended journey to help you discover your next step. For example, if you completed a training, we’ll recommend the aligned certification or a community meet-up chapter in your region! For role-aligned credentials, you will see job insights around the role the credential applies to and be able to upload your evidence of learning or earning – like your winning hackathon submission!

We are excited to see how you use your credentials and showcase your growth in automation with us. For any questions, check out our FAQ page or send us an email credentials@uipath.com.

27 Likes

Great News! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Great News :star_struck: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Great News. Can a non certified user share completed diploma of Uipath Academy at Uipath Credential Page?

2 Likes

Not yet! You will be able to in the coming months. Please reference the post above:

Over the next year, you will see several credentials popping up. We are taking a phased launch approach to building the badging and certificates with your experience in mind. At any time, you can see the available credentials and how to earn them on our Credential Issuer page.

2 Likes

Excited on this!

3 Likes

That’s a great news!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It looks Awesome

3 Likes

Saw many badges on LinkedIn and it looks awesome, another great initiative done!

4 Likes

Wow! I am so excited :heart_eyes:

Hi All ,

I got UiARD certificate and got the old certificate and badge but not the new one . I tried to login to the https://credentials.uipath.com/ but didn’t get the new badges and certificate in my credentials.

Please have patience with us as we transition digital credential providers. The UiPath Certified Professional Program will be using Accredible as the digital credential provider moving forward. In the meantime, you will receive a digital credential from CertMetrics until we issue it from Accredible (these are issued in batches, the last being on February 21). Your CertMetrics credentials will remain valid, and you will have access to it, until we finish the transition, expected April 2023.

1 Like

thank you:)

I have not received the digital credentials mail from UiPath post clearing the UiARD certification

Can you help me out in this situation. Its been 22 days since i cleared my UiARD Certification @Michaela_Rosenmayer @uipath

@Priyanka_Ramesh Iam also facing the same difficulty… digital credentials of UiARD Certification is not received from credentials@uipath.com

Its been 22 days since i cleared my exam