Creating folder

I am creating folder but its giving me this error

HI @Kuldeep_Pandey

Can you share the expression with us

“C:\Users\bots.global\OneDrive - Motherson Group\D033 Monthly Report\202”+data2+“"+Data3+”"+Data4

HI @Kuldeep_Pandey

Here data2, Data3, Data4 are the variable Right?

If yes Try with this expression

"C:\Users\bots.global\OneDrive - Motherson Group\D033 Monthly Report\202\"+data2+"\"+Data3+"\"+Data4

Regards
Gokul

1 Like

Same error

HI @Kuldeep_Pandey

Print this expression in the Log message and share the screenshot.

Regards
Gokul

Same error but its giving log value correct

Check out this thread @Kuldeep_Pandey

Try with this expression

System.IO.Path.Combine("C:\Users\bots.global\OneDrive - Motherson Group\D033 Monthly Report\202",System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace(data2.toString,"[\\/:*?""<>|`]|\r|\n",""),System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace(Data3.toString,"[\\/:*?""<>|`]|\r|\n",""),System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace(Data4.toString,"[\\/:*?""<>|`]|\r|\n",""))

What is the 202 in the expression? @Kuldeep_Pandey

Hi @Kuldeep_Pandey,
“D033 Monthly Report\202"+data2+”"+Data3+""+Data4 give this only in create folder activity. It will create folder automatically in your project folder. If we give relative path in create folder activity, it should work.Let me know if this works

202 is common in both and in next its giving the data from pdf like 1,2,3

not working

Access denied

@Kuldeep_Pandey Screenshot please

HI @Kuldeep_Pandey

Try with this

"C:\Users\bots.global\OneDrive - Motherson Group\D033 Monthly Report\202"+data2.Tostring.Trim+"\"+Data3+"\"+Data4+"\"

Regards
Gokul

Same error

Try this out @Kuldeep_Pandey

System.IO.Path.Combine("C:\Users\bots.global\OneDrive - Motherson Group\D033 Monthly Report\202"+System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace(data2.toString,"[\\/:*?""<>|`]|\r|\n",""),System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace(Data3.toString,"[\\/:*?""<>|`]|\r|\n",""),System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace(Data4.toString,"[\\/:*?""<>|`]|\r|\n",""))

1 Like

Access denied

HI @Kuldeep_Pandey

Do you have permission to create the folder?