Data Table type into google form

Hi all, I am currently trying to extract row of numbers to be input into a google form, but every time i press run file, when it reaches the SKU part, the whole rows of numbers will be type into the same “SKU001”. Is there any ways to separate the numbers into their each “SKU”. Example at picture as attached.

1 Like

Hi @Allyson_Ang,
Welcome to UiPath Community.

Are you getting row of numbers from data table?
If yes,then those numbers resides in single cell?

Hi @sangeethaneelavannan1 yes i am getting just one row of numbers from data table, but the numbers are not in a single cell, it is in a different cell. Picture as attached. May i know if it is possible to get just one row of data and input it into the google form as i have posted above?

Well then you have to use for each row in data table inside that we need to have type into for SKU and counter for each iteration.Giving the counter inside type into selector to enter the quantity number in each field separately.Counter should be incremented for each iteration.
Dt.row(“qty”) should be in type into activity.

hi @sangeethaneelavannan1 thank you so much for your help, do you have a screenshot that I can make reference to? as i am just a few weeks old to UI path, so some things i may not be really sure yet. appreciate your help on this!

If I have sample website I could do.please share the screenshot of your selector.I can help you

Hi please do help me from SKU Number 001 onwards, you can just create an excel from your side to fill in any numbers into the google form. Really appreciate if you could show me what you input into UI Path to make it work. Thanks!

May I know excel sheet table format @Allyson_Ang

Hi Sangeetha, the table will look like this, I only need the “Qty” row data into the google form. Thank you!

@Allyson_Ang
As you requested,
Main.xaml (14.3 KB)

intcount default value is 17 and it is incremented by 4 for each iteration.
P.S: I have used c# and windows combination project
New Microsoft Excel Worksheet.xlsx (8.2 KB)

1 Like

Hi @sangeethaneelavannan1 you have been a great help! I have found a way to solve my issues with your guidance! Thank you!

1 Like

That’s great.Mark it as solution if it helps you

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.