How do i publish a marketplace component that works with both Legacy and Windows frameworks?

How do i publish a marketplace component that works with both Legacy and Windows frameworks?

1 Like

this is what i was told a week ago but there was no follow up after that, anyone knows how this works? How can a version contain code for both legacy and modern

1 Like

I too would be very interested in this.

I played around with it last week and made my Visiual Studio project target both frameworks but it didnt result in a nuget package with both compatibilites.

A quick knowledge resource on this would be great.

2 Likes

I’ve posted a similar question here:

@loginerror perhaps you could merge these topics?

Its going to be a hot one I think given the new release suggesting we convert to 64 bit projects.

I bet my answer is way too late, but here’s a documentation link about it:

1 Like

This help article doesn’t really help for cross platform and it doesn’t really help discussing building from the ground up. It isn’t 100% clear and it doesn’t solve the discrepancies on where to find all the libraries. We need a better breakdown of what is required to be recognized and working for cross platform and windows. Detailed, listed out, explained, definitive public sources for those libraries.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll pass it to the team for some improvements.

Although I do recall that the Activity Creator was updated to support the Windows project custom activities:

(but on a closer look, it looks like it is for Windows only)

One more thing I could suggest is this repo:

The Cryptography package has been released on Legacy+Windows+CrossPlatform, so using it as an example might help.