How to import Packages in uipath

Hi
I am trying to import “DataManipulations.Activities” in uipath studio but i got following error " Not found"

Can anyone please let me know how do i import it?

No its from nuget

Hi @divya.17290,

You need to be on Legacy-platform:

Kind regards,
Robert

@divya.17290 Remove the filter

How do i change window to Legacy?

Hi @divya.17290,

Creating a new project with Legacy is the only solution at this point I think.

Will investigate this further and let you know.

Kind regards,
Robert

Hi @divya.17290,

I found a way to revert to Legacy-platform, before reverting please backup your project, there is still a chance it can get corrupted.

2022-10-19 23_44_11-project.json - Kladblok
First edit your project.json and change “targetFramework”: from “Windows” to “Legacy”

Then edit every workflow(.Xaml) you have build and change every System.Private.Corelib to mscorlib.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,
Robert

Hi @divya.17290 this package only working in winodws-lagacy not in windows.

So please create another project and select the windows-lagacy. Because in windows i am also facing lots of issue.

Hello @divya.17290

As this is a custom packages that supports Windows-Legacy, you will have to stay in windows-legacy without migrating the project to Windows.

@Lahiru.Fernando Can this library be migrated to Windows and upload? :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi i can change Window to Legacy but i couldn’t open main.xaml , i got following error " 22.10.1+Branch.master.Sha.6819bfe64fea81995a1624684fda5212d2bd4dc1

The item ‘D:\04-Divya\PDFForm\Main.xaml’ could not be opened: Document is invalid.

Cannot open item: UiPath.Studio.Contracts.RecoverableException: The item ‘D:\04-Divya\PDFForm\Main.xaml’ could not be opened: Document is invalid.
—> RemoteException wrapping System.IO.InvalidDataException: Document is invalid
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.WorkflowHandling.DesignerBuilder.InitRootActivity(WorkflowDesigner designer, String filename)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.WorkflowHandling.DesignerBuilder.BuildInternal(DesignerEventsSubscriber eventsSubscriber, String workflowId, String fileName)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.WorkflowHandling.DesignerBuilder.Build(DesignerEventsSubscriber eventsSubscriber, String workflowId, String fileName)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.WorkflowHandling.DesignerWrapper.Load(String fileName)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.DesignerFileProjectEndpoint.<>c__DisplayClass7_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.DesignerFileProjectEndpoint.<>c__DisplayClass7_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Shared.MVVM.Services.DispatcherService.d__15.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.DesignerFileProjectEndpoint.d__7.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass7_3.<<-ctor>g__InvokeMethod|6>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass7_1.<<-ctor>g__HandleRequest|3>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass7_2.<<-ctor>b__5>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Helpers.d__91.MoveNext() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at UiPath.Studio.Core.Services.PersistableServiceBase3.OnOpenAsyncInternal(String path, IFactory2 resolvedFactory, IOpenOptions options) at UiPath.Studio.Core.Services.PersistableServiceBase3.OnOpenAsync(String path, IFactory2 resolvedFactory, IOpenOptions options) at UiPath.Studio.Shell.Services.DocumentService.OnOpenAsync(String path, IFactory2 resolvedFactory, IOpenOptions options)
at UiPath.Studio.Core.Services.PersistableServiceBase3.OpenAsync(OpenInformation openInfo) at UiPath.Studio.App.Desktop.ProjectItems.Behaviors.FileProjectItemBehavior.ExecuteOpenAsync(IFileSystemProjectItemViewModel item) at UiPath.Studio.App.Desktop.MVVM.Commands.TaskCommand3.Execute(TExecuteParameter parameter, Boolean ignoreCanExecuteCheck)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.b__128_0(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler), HResult -2146233088
"

I couldn’t upload in Window

Hi @divya.17290

Try to edit your Main.xaml and all other workflows (.Xaml) with Notepad and follow the step I provided.
If it does not work, you will have to create a new project with Legacy platform.

Kind regards,
Robert

I have changed to System.Private.Corelib to mscorlib so errors reduced but still i got following error " 22.10.1+Branch.master.Sha.6819bfe64fea81995a1624684fda5212d2bd4dc1

Document is invalid

Open Document Error: UiPath.Studio.Contracts.RecoverableException
—> UiPath.Studio.Contracts.RecoverableException: The item ‘D:\04-Divya\PDFForm\Main.xaml’ could not be opened: Document is invalid.
—> RemoteException wrapping System.IO.InvalidDataException: Document is invalid
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.WorkflowHandling.DesignerBuilder.InitRootActivity(WorkflowDesigner designer, String filename)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.WorkflowHandling.DesignerBuilder.BuildInternal(DesignerEventsSubscriber eventsSubscriber, String workflowId, String fileName)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.WorkflowHandling.DesignerBuilder.Build(DesignerEventsSubscriber eventsSubscriber, String workflowId, String fileName)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.WorkflowHandling.DesignerWrapper.Load(String fileName)
at UiPath.Studio.Shared.MVVM.Services.DispatcherService.d__15.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.DesignerFileProjectEndpoint.d__7.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass7_3.<<-ctor>g__InvokeMethod|6>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass7_1.<<-ctor>g__HandleRequest|3>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass7_2.<<-ctor>b__5>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Helpers.d__91.MoveNext() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at UiPath.Studio.Core.Services.PersistableServiceBase3.OnOpenAsyncInternal(String path, IFactory2 resolvedFactory, IOpenOptions options) at UiPath.Studio.Core.Services.PersistableServiceBase3.OnOpenAsync(String path, IFactory2 resolvedFactory, IOpenOptions options) at UiPath.Studio.Shell.Services.DocumentService.OnOpenAsync(String path, IFactory2 resolvedFactory, IOpenOptions options)
at UiPath.Studio.Core.Services.PersistableServiceBase`3.OpenAsync(OpenInformation openInfo)
at UiPath.Studio.Core.CommonServices.OpenCloseCommandsService.OpenDocumentAsync(OpenInformation openInfo)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Studio.Core.CommonServices.OpenCloseCommandsService.OpenDocumentAsync(OpenInformation openInfo)
at UiPath.Studio.Core.CommonServices.OpenCloseCommandsService.OpenPath(String filePath)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.Services.ProcessArgumentsService.ProcessWithCommandLine(String commandLineFileName)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.ShellApplication.StudioShellApplication.<>c__DisplayClass24_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location —
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.b__128_0(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler), HResult -2146233088

Hi @divya.17290,

Is it possible for you to share the main.xaml and project.json, if you have the original one (with windows platform) that would be great! or share the content of the main.xaml of it by sending a screenshot.

Thanks,
Robert

This is first line " Activity mc:Ignorable=“sap sap2010” x:Class=“Main” this:Main.MicroMdTimeout=“5000” this:Main.ProviderName=“YYYYYYY” this:Main.BeneficiaryFirstName=“XXXXX” this:Main.BeneficiaryLastName=“XXXXX” this:Main.ClaimNo=“1122” this:Main.DateOfService=“02/09/2022” xmlns=“http://schemas.microsoft.com/netfx/2009/xaml/activities” xmlns:av=“http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation” xmlns:mc=“http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/markup-compatibility/2006” xmlns:s=“clr-namespace:System;assembly=System.Private.CoreLib” xmlns:sap=“http://schemas.microsoft.com/netfx/2009/xaml/activities/presentation” xmlns:sap2010=“http://schemas.microsoft.com/netfx/2010/xaml/activities/presentation” xmlns:scg=“clr-namespace:System.Collections.Generic;assembly=System.Private.CoreLib” xmlns:sd=“clr-namespace:System.Data;assembly=System.Data.Common” xmlns:this=“clr-namespace:” xmlns:ui=“http://schemas.uipath.com/workflow/activities” xmlns:x=“http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml”>

I got following error "

Hi @divya.17290,

Thank you for the info, will look into it and let you know the results.

Could you in the meantime uninstall all your packages from your project and test your main.xaml?

Thanks!
Robert