Mutilple tabs

Hi,

I need to automate mutiple tabs in one application i.e., in browser
can anyone help how bot needs to automate each and every tab and below that bot needs to answer each and every questio while automating.

Here I am facing some challenging issue with bot needs to idenfity how many questions bot needs to answer and bot needs to autoamte each and every question.

I need steps through screenshots… could you please help me !!!

Hi @venkateshcheeni09

Please refer this link

I am using studio for development.

I canot find any solution .

Hello @venkateshcheeni09

It would be better if you can share a screenshot of your requirement.

If you want to switch between tabs have you tried the hotkeys?

Thanks

HI @venkateshcheeni09

Kindly share some screenshot of it? What do you mean by questions tell more about it?

Hi Rahul,

I am sharing screenshot below.
I need to automate entire and wnat to answer each and every question and switching to next tab after completion of one tab.

Hi Gokul,

I am sharing screenshot below.
I need to automate entire and wnat to answer each and every question and switching to next tab after completion of one tab.

@venkateshcheeni09

Is this question and answers static and you need to simulate the same action for all execution?

Thanks

No question will cahnges and answer ramain same… for all executions

What about the total number of questions? And the number of questions in each page?

Thanks

Some times it may be 65 and some times it may 50 or55.

In IF conditional statement i am getting error . could you please help me over it

Here i amsharing complete screenshot… could you please able to resolve my errors i can’t understand.

You have to share the log message for understanding the error that you are getting. Also can you please confirm the selector is having any dynamic attribute?

Multiple tabs------.

Hi,

I need to automate mutiple tabs in one application i.e., in browser
can anyone help how bot needs to automate each and every tab and below that bot needs to answer each and every questio while automating.

Here I am facing some challenging issue with bot needs to idenfity how many questions bot needs to answer and bot needs to autoamte each and every question.

I need steps through screenshots… could you please help me !!!

Hello @venkateshcheeni09

To switch between tabs you can use the send hotkeys. But can you explain the actual requirement with some screenshots?

Thanks

Duplicate Topic : Mutilple tabs

@venkateshcheeni09
Use Attach browser activity for each tab and place the activity in this.

Hi rahul,

I am sharing the screenshot for the refernce… bot needs on first tab and bot need fill all the options in the same manner bot needs to click on remaining tabs and bot to fill all the options…
could you please explain me the steps or any video related to it…

Thanks,
Venkatesh Cheeni