Unable to select Specific element in SAP 770 version

Hai Guys!!

I tried to select a specific element or field in the SAP 770 version, but I was unable to indicate the specific element . Scripting is enabled on both sides (client and server side).
kindly help me to fix this issue.

kindly find the screenshot here

Thanks in advance

Hi @Divya_Sadhasivam ,

You need to enable GUI Scripting

kindly refer below link

Thanks,
RajKumar

hai @RajKumar_DC

Element indication issue solved, But BOT highlight some other place in SAP.

I referred below screenshot but don’t know where i have to change DPI scaling of monitors to 100% (means, no scaling) in Windows display setting.

Kindly help me where i have to change DPI scaling settings.

Thanks in advance !

Hi @Divya_Sadhasivam ,

go to display setting and Change 100% scale and layout

Thanks,
RajKumar

@RajKumar_DC it is working!!

Thank you

1 Like

Hai @RajKumar_DC
When I use it in my system, BOT works perfectly. But it does not work when I use SAP 770 in a client system. I also changed all the settings in the client system.

find the screenshot error

thanks in advance!

HI @Divya_Sadhasivam

The issue is here:

For SAP WinGUI Automation use ALWAYS and ONLY - Default identification framework.

Best regards, Lev

1 Like

Hi @Divya_Sadhasivam

we need to Change UI Framework use (F4) key as per segued Mr.Lev Kushnir

Thanks,
Rajkumar

1 Like

Hello, @RajKumar_DC and @LevKushnir LevKushnir. I tried using F4(UI Framework) in SAP when selecting the field. But yet, I am unable to select the specific field in SAP.

In my system selector field is working fine. I moved the code from my system to a user’s system and ran the code. At that time, BOT was unable to select a specific field in SAP.

Kindly let me know if I need to enable settings in SAP of the client system.

Thanks in advance

HI @Divya_Sadhasivam

For SAP WinGUI Automation use ALWAYS and ONLY - Default identification framework.

Then it should work. On the screen above I still see AA and not Default

Please try it
Best regards, Lev

1 Like

I changed to default identification framework, but BOT unable to select specific field.

If you are not able to recognise elements on the screen with DEFAULT, it means SAP WinGUI API Scripting is not enabled.

Check all this steps Configuration Steps

Best regards, Lev

1 Like

Hai @LevKushnir , the issue was solved thank you!!!

Actually the authorization Rights is disabled from client side , now issue was solved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.