Ignore if row contains alphabets

Hello Everyone,

I have this data that are uploaded to the Queue on orchestrator:
then those inputs will be use in UiDemo app.
I want to ignore a row if it contains alphabet then throw it to a businessexception. What will be my condition for that?

Hi @JesseChasen,

You should call the value in the process transaction with the expression you queued. For example strCashIn= in_TransactionItem.SpecificContent(“CashIn”).tostring

Then inside the IF block strCashIn.Any(function(x) char.IsLetter(x)) OR strOnUsCheck.Any(function(x) N char.IsLetter(x)) OR strNotOnUsCheck.Any(function(x) char.IsLetter(x) )). You can also throw throw in the then part of the IF and throw whatever error you want.

Kind Regards

Hi,

The following sample helps you.

System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.IsMatch(CurrentRow("Cashin").ToString,"[A-Za-z]")

If you want to check all items of the row, the following will work.

CurrentRow.ItemArray.Any(Function(v) System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.IsMatch(v.ToString,"[A-Za-z]"))

Sample20221002-1.zip (3.1 KB)

Or if you want to check if there is non-numeric value, the following might be better.

CurrentRow.ItemArray.Any(Function(v) Double.TryParse(v.ToString,new Double))

Regards,

Hello @Yoichi ,

How will i do that condition if my transaction item is a queue item?

Hi,

How about either of the following?

transactionItem.SpecificContent.Values.Any(Function(v) System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.IsMatch(v.ToString,"[A-Za-z]"))

or

transactionItem.SpecificContent.Values.Any(Function(v) not Double.TryParse(v.ToString,new Double))

Note: transactionItem is QueueItem type

Regards,

Thank you @Yoichi it works!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.