Error UIPath Opened In anoter studio

this action could not be performed because the project is already opened in another studio instance. Please close it and try again. Is there any solution

Hi @MUHAMED_HUSSAIN_BIN_HITHA

Welcome to Uipath community

Can you share us the screenshot of the issue and explain little bit more in detail?

Regards
Gokul

1 Like

This is the screenshot of that error. Btw every time I run this error appear

Have you tried to reinstall the Uipath studio?

Go to → task manager → End task for Uipath studio and check it

1 Like

@MUHAMED_HUSSAIN_BIN_HITHA
Are you using share drive and open the file?

1 Like

Hi @MUHAMED_HUSSAIN_BIN_HITHA ,

There is multiple reasons associated with this error. I have provided all the troubleshooting steps below. Which is worked for me.

• Try restarting UiPath Studio
  • Try rebooting the workstation/ server/ computer
  • Ensure no other User does not maintain any access to the files specific to the current project
  • Temporarily disable the anti-virus and firewall and try publishing the project
  • Open task manager – check for presence of any project specific Process/Task and close the same
  • Take a backup of Project folder and try deleting files(i.e. Pdf, Excel, .nupkg etc) and try publishing automation script from Studio for every iteration of file removal and identify the file causing the issue. Later, remove/ rebuild the file and Publish the project
  • If there are any DLLs locked, try removing/unlocking them using some 3rd Party tools like Unlocker , IObit etc.
2 Likes

But all other project can run and specifically this project cant run

Check on the Project.json file in the project location

Regards
Gokul

1 Like

Its not orchestrator or studio issues. No need to compare with other bots/process.

Give a try to follow the above steps, it actually fixed my issues.

Also as @Gokul001 suggested check your Project.json location. There will be a chance you have copied your projects in multiple locations.

2 Likes

Thanks brother for solving my issue

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.