Read Text File: One or more errors occurred

Hi there ,

I get an error (One or more errors occurred ) while trying to run the process from Assistant which is in another machine , so when I see the logs in orchestrator this error is shown ( Read Text File: One or more errors occurred )

I couldn’t understand what is the reason for that error !!! in my machine it works fine from anywhere assistant , studio and orchestrator without any error …

Note for the txt file that i try to read it \ the scenario is as below >>

1. store the content in a variable
  2. create file.txt
  3. write into this file.
  4. read from the file.

simple !!!

Here the copy error from assistant

One or more errors occurred.

at UiPath.Core.Activities.TaskAsyncCodeActivityWithResult1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity1.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

does the other machine have acces to the file.txt? it could be that it doenst have acces to it.

Why it wont have access !!! once I click run the error happened !!!
it’s the same user that I used in my machine !!!

Can you take a look at this tutorial? UiPath - How to Write and Read a Text File - Full Tutorial - YouTube

Also, check what is the right encoding for your characters in the file https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/supported-character-encoding

https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/read-text-file

whole the project was work fine until I used a file.txt to store a path for an X app !!! so its just a string variable without any encoding !!!

Create a sample project and provide us the zip folder to check.

thanks for your helping I figured out that the problem with if condition…

thanks for your time…

Hello Rawan
I’m facing the same problem but i dont havean if condition
Can you help me?

Hi Dhouha Cherif

Sure, I will do my best, what is your problem can you explain in more details!!

1 Like

Hello Rawan
Thank you for your kindness , I solved the problem

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.