Extract multiple items details from invoice

I am using document understanding with Regex & Form based Extractor for extracting data from invoices. In the invoices there will multiple items billed (not fixed numbers, it can 1, 2 or many more), I need to extract all of them and maintain in excel for further processing. How can I achieve this.

Please see sample invoice:

Hi @Rohit_More

Can you provide us the PDF file here.

Use Read PDF activity

Order Number

System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Match(YpurString,"(?<=Order\sNumber:\s)(\d.+)").ToString.Trim

Order Date

System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Match(YpurString,"(?<=Order\sDate:\s)(\d.+)").ToString.Trim

Invoice Date

System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Match(YpurString,"(?<=Invoice\sDate:\s)(\d.+)").ToString.Trim

Regards
Gokul

Hey!

Will suggest you to use the Document Understanding…

We can extract these fields by using DU.

Reference:

https://docs.uipath.com/document-understanding/docs/document-understanding-process

Regards,
NaNi

@Gokul001 @THIRU_NANI
Thanks for responding.

Cannot attack original pdf but I have attached sample pdf which have multiple items billed. In the actual scenario, items billed will be one, or multiple (not fixed).
I have used document understanding for extracting single item details.

But how can we handle if the number of items vary in each invoice?

pdf-PDF-Invoice3.pdf (2.5 MB)

Hey!

if the pattern of the each invoice is same? we can get it done by using the DU.

Kindly, watch the provided video…

If pattern is same. The changes in data. No need to worry this will extract the each field

DU is one of the best method to extract the Details…

Regards,
NaNi

Have gone through these videos and already using document understanding, it does not have solution to my problem.

Invoice pattern is same the only difference will number of items in invoices (sometimes 1 , sometimes many)

This video seems to be solution for this

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.