Excel data tble

1.split the data by employee name 2 .after splitting create a dropdown column that shows values

• holidays , casual day and celebration
    i m not able to get through the second part

can anyone help

Hi,

Can you provide sufficient input and expected output.

Regards,
Dhanush

Attendence Sheet (7).xlsx (434.3 KB)

I need the output as the per employee details in each sheet

Regards,
Ocean

Hi,

But where is that holidays , casual day and celebration

Regards,
Dhanush

Hi @Raina_Ocean_Sanjay , I hope you are doing well.
Wanted clarification with the excel file you sent so, the hours spent on a particular day by an employee with 0 hours signifies that day is a holiday?
If yes-- then how are you going to classify it whether it is a casual holiday or festival holiday.
These are the clarifications required in your use case before proceeding forward.

Thank & Regards,
Shubham Dutta

Hello @Raina_Ocean_Sanjay ,

Hope this solution will help you to create drop-down list in the excel file.

for that i m writing the conditions so that if the specified emp comes under specified time then it will print the specific day.

but i m just getting confused that how to start the process in the middle as first i have to split the emp details
Main.xaml (6.9 KB)
i have just done this much what to do next so that i can give theses condition i m not getting that thing [ iknw all of the conditions
:-(CurrentRow(“TotalTime”).ToString)>=(“8:00:00”) ,(CurrentRow(“TotalTime”).ToString)>(“4:00:00”) And (CurrentRow(“TotalTime”).ToString),(CurrentRow(“TotalTime”).ToString)<(“4:00:00”)<(“7:00:00”)]

for that i m writing the conditions so that if the specified emp comes under specified time then it will print the specific day.

but i m just getting confused that how to start the process in the middle as first i have to split the emp details

i have just done this much what to do next so that i can give theses condition i m not getting that thing [ iknw all of the conditions
:-(CurrentRow(“TotalTime”).ToString)>=(“8:00:00”) ,(CurrentRow(“TotalTime”).ToString)>(“4:00:00”) And (CurrentRow(“TotalTime”).ToString),(CurrentRow(“TotalTime”).ToString)<(“4:00:00”)<(“7:00:00”)]

Main.xaml (6.9 KB)

Hi,

Book1.xlsx (29 KB)

You want output like this?

Regards,
Dhanush

Yes This is the exact thing that i m trying to do with days also print in it !

Remove write range use append range work book activity and after that u can use filter data table and u can give condition as you required.

Regards,
Dhanush

Hello @Raina_Ocean_Sanjay
DataFilter.zip (526.0 KB)
Try this Flow. In this folder contains Input file and process flow .xaml
Note: Macro used for drop down on each page.

Thank you

I will try this !
Regards

1 Like

Thank you
I will try this if it works for me .

Regards
Ocean

Happy Autoamtion :smiley:

Regards
Gokul Jai

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.