Runtime execution error (New)

Hello,
I am not an IT guy, I am not a programmer. All I know is that I am trying to run this bot about entering a city name and getting the weather of that city using Microsoft Edge (since Internet Explorer is discontinued)., I keep having the following error message. I have no idea what it is and no idea how to fix it. All I know is if I don’t get it right, I am falling the project. PLEASE, I NEED HELP. PLEASE.

Error Message

20.10.7+Branch.support-v20.10.Sha.59fdc9eaddb3b60006a3a2396fa57210c6d28dc6

Source: Type Into ‘INPUT’

Exception Type: UiPath.Core.InvalidUiElementException

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.InvalidUiElementException: Invalid UI node.
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hey @Mathurin_Tcheandjieu

Invalid Ui Node - Usually comes when UiElement disappeared from the screen or it is in the inaccessible area.

Could you please show us some screenshots of the selector and the element you are trying to access.

Thanks
#nK

Hello @Mathurin_Tcheandjieu,
did you install the Microsoft edge extension from studio ??
if yes, did you enable the extension from browser?

Thanks,
Mousa

Hi @Mathurin_Tcheandjieu

Welcome to Uipath community

Try to reinstall Uipath extension and could you share the screenshot of the selector

Regards
Gokul

your selector is not dynamic you should change your selectors

Hi @Mathurin_Tcheandjieu, I hope you are doing well.

Please share the screenshot of the selector so that we can help you in a better way.

Thank You,
Shubham Dutta

Good morning,
Yes, I installed the extension for the solution and enabled it from the browser ( I mean, when Edge is opened, I can see the UI Logo on the top right of the screen). I will share some screenshots to show you what I am doing).
Thank you very much for the support. I genuinely appreciate it.

Math,

Good morning,

I am not sure what is the selector, but these are some screenshots of what is happening when I run the program.

Thank you so much for the help.

Math,

Good morning,

Here we go.

Thank you for the help.

Good morning and thank you for the link. I will look into it immediately.

Thank you for the help.

Good morning,

Here we go, and thank you so much for your help.

Math,

Hey @Mathurin_Tcheandjieu

I hope you are not using IE.

If yes, Kindly make sure you use app parameter in the selector.

Thanks
#nK

@Mathurin_Tcheandjieu is your issue resolved ?

Good morning,
The only way (I guess) to resolve my issue was to uninstall Edge and install Internet Explorer, which has worked. However, I am facing another problem now. In fact, I am supposed to run a bot that gets the name of any city and finds that city weather in Fahrenheit google.com. Then, the bot is supposed to read the temperature (only, without the oF or oC) and the weather description (e.g., rain, thunderstorm, sunny, etc. ) using the Get Full Text function, and based on that temperature and weather description, the program is supposed to tell the user if he needs an umbrella because of the rain or to wear short because it is too hot).
My problem now is the following message. The functions used are cint(temperature)<40 and cint(temperature)>80

I don’t know what to do.