How to extract table from application

Hello

I want to extract table from windows base application. I am using CV but some time it not extract properly and some time it’s extract properly. I am also using Get Visible Text activity it get text but not properly format ,column is mismatch. Any another way to exact table from windows base application.

Thanks
Minal Patil

Hello @minal.patil Did you try keeping some delay before extraction with CV activity

Hey!

Can we try with Data scraping (Classic Design Experience) or Table extraction (Modern Design Experience) ?

Regards,
NaNi

Yes, I am using delay activity.

I am also used Get Visible Text activity.

It’s windows base application, it not get proper selector.

Hey!

Got it… Get full text or get visible text will extract the passage kind of data…

But in our case we need to extract the table right…

We can extract the table by using Extract structured data activity or we can use Data Scrape

FYI:

Regards,
NaNi

I am use uipath enterprise version is 2021.10.5.

Hey!

You’re using Modern Design Experience…

You can see the Table extraction in place of Data Scraping…

Both will works the same…

That means we can use Table extraction to extract the table

FYI:

Regards,
NaNi

when i am use Extract structured data activity error is occur.

Hey!

Could you please show us the out put variable ?

The error means we’re not passing the argument properly…

Regards,
NaNi

I am also using table extraction in Modern Design it not extracted. because it not select cell ,it select table.

Hey!

Could you please go through the video you’ll get to know what data to select to create the pattern data…

I’ll suggest you to go through the above mentioned video…

Regards,
NaNi

Hey!

Go through the Docs…

Regards,
NaNi

Hey @minal.patil I guess Data Scraping does not work since it was not a web application. How about retrying to extract the table data using CV if it fails to do it in the initial try

CV is not get proper output

I am use windows base application

Hey!

Could you please show us the data?

Which we’re trying to extract?

Regards,
NaNi

use datascrapping with ocr approach and use generate data table that will give you expected result