Microsoft Office 365 Scope window

I have a query regarding the Microsoft office 365 scope window, do we need to create the entire automation inside the scope? like running a macro, login to sap and accessing emails in O365.

Hey @Subrata_Bose

You need to make sure you have all the actions related to O365 only inside that particular scope.

Activities like SAP is not anyway related to scope, so that can be outside it of course.

Hope that helps.

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, I was thinking abt the same but couldn’t find any documentation regarding it.

I got another query regarding the Workbook, we don’t have any excel application installed on the server since migrated to O365 so if we need to open O365 excel we have only create workbook activity Or is there any other way to open the excel and work.

Hey @Subrata_Bose

Is the Excel available on the machine or online only ?

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

excel is received via email in the format of xlsx

Okay you can directly use O365 activities or download the file locally into the machine & Workbook activities can be used.

1 Like

Thanks again!

is there any video tutorials or any material apart from the docs.uipath.com you are aware of available for the O365 activities. We recently migrated to server 2019 and are told that outlook and excel cannot be installed in the server since the migration to O365. Hence we need to recode the entire automation with O365

Regards,
Subrata

Hey @Subrata_Bose

Check if this is useful - How to Setup and use Microsoft Office 365 with UiPath - Full Tutorial - YouTube

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

That’s the only informative video I can see but anyways thanks a lot for the answers. In case you find anything please share .

Thanks&Regards,
Subrata

1 Like

Sure @Subrata_Bose

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.