How to use Create HTML Content activity to add tables and images to email body in UiPath?

Hello All,

Those who are looking for a solution to add HTML content to the email body to add images, tables, or to do some formating to the font can watch the below video.

You can learn about UiPath.Mail.Activities.Business.SendMailX & UiPath.Mail.Activities.Business.CreateHtmlContent . These activities are very easy to use and you can create your own html template for the emails.

https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/send-mail-x

6 Likes

Nice work man…

Much Appreciated…

Regards,
NaNi

1 Like

Great video!! Helped me tons.

I have a question, Is there a way I can access the HTML template file path instantly when using the activity “Create HTML Content” so I can store the path in a variable and use it when I need to send the email? Because as I can see the path of the HTML content is still hardcoded into the send email, so what I want is to store the path when using the activity so I can input the variable into the “Send Email”. I know I just could add a assign after the “Create HTML Content” and create a variable that stores the path like ej: path_Html = “.data/HtmlContent0.html”. But maybe there is a way that I can store the path created automatically by the activity as an output.

Hopefully, I made myself understand, yet your video was extremely useful and definitely is helping me with my automation.

Regards

Luis Fernando Pazos, The First Venezuelan RPA Developer