🥳 Happy Anniversary UiPath Learner, Virtual Party! 🎉

I started learning in the UiPath Academy in 2018 - Developer Level 1!
“Back then” there was only Studio, Robot and On-Premise Orchestrators, can you believe it?!

Now we have this huge automation flywheel full of great products and services. And UiPath is still going through the roof in terms of innovation :rocket:
No way I could’ve kept up with this pace if not for the Academy!

CHEERS! :partying_face: And Congratulations to the team!

6 Likes

I met with UiPath in September of 2018.
I had just graduated from Computer Science and I was looking for a job then I took a job offer that I have never heard.
And that was the RPA Developer with UiPath.
Honestly, that was not job of my dreams and I planned it to use as a step for my carreer. I was pretty sure I would change job ASAP.
Then I started to take courses in academy and I’m fascinated by the idea behind UiPath.
So, In summary I can easily say UiPath Academy is changed my carreer.
I developed more processes than I can count , many people thanked me and I felt like a superhero many times.
-So it’s kinda I am Thor and UiPath is my Mjolnir :slight_smile:
Last of all, I know there is more adventure of RPA that will lead by UiPath.
And I have already took my seat,I’m looking forward to it.

10 Likes

Hi Team,

Many Many wishes on the 5 year completion.
I came across UIPath when in 2018 my manager asked me to mentor a team of developers on this tool.
The journey started from there and i came to know how beautifully and smoothly UIPath works. The Automation capability is limitless with this tool and it helps one to increase its knowledge base pretty well.

Kudos and lets continue to grow more.

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing your story @Ratish_Dharmarajan

4 Likes

Thanks, @f.ince94 Great to hear you automated uncountable processes - I would love to speak to you and understand if you would like to share your knowledge with wider community and by participating in diff program we have

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary!!!

Congratulations for all!
The best online academy journey!

I met RPA in March 2019 and the Academy was the best assistant in order to improve my knowledge!

Thanks for the amazing courses!
Keep it up!

Cheers,
Nikos

6 Likes

Yes, I would love to share my knowledge and experiences if has any chance.

As Toni Morrison say;

• If you have some power, then your job is to empower somebody else :v:
5 Likes

Congratulations to all of us…Happy 5th Anniversary. :heart_eyes:

I Started my Career as a Trainee and Join the MNC in August 2021.
Now i am becoming the Professional RPA Developer by learning from the Uipath Acadamy.
Thanks for all the Contents and Good people to help me in the UiPath Forum.
Its Pleasure to be here.

Thanks,
Ganesh Dongre

7 Likes

Happy 5th Anniversary to Uipath!

I started my uipath journey in 2018, learnt all about uipath through academy. The courses were so elaborate and it made my journey easier. My one stop destination for all my doubts is always uipath forum. I have never seen such helping and quick resposive forum for a product.

I have seen how uipath has grown with so many products and functionalities now.

Happy to be part of this with all of you! :smile:

Regards,
Rajeswari

6 Likes

I have gone through many websites related to different software and applications but the one which I inspired and liked a lot was UiPath academy which lets us know the product end-to-end with complete hands-on experience.

This academy helped me a lot in my initial stage of learning UiPath. The most recommended website for all beginners.

Happy Anniversy :tada::robot:

5 Likes

@f.ince94
Welcome to the Uipath community :partying_face:

3 Likes

@Ganesh_Dongre
Welcome to the Uipath community :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy anniversary UiPath Academy!

I started using the Academy platform around three years ago during onboarding as an UiPath newjoiner. Since then both the product and the Academy have gone a long way! Keep up the good work! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Hi,

One of the succes stories of UiPath is its academy. The competing products did not / still do not offer such easy access to learning resources with structured courses for each role. Gamification of the platform is not overdone and continues to motivate developers to finish courses they started.

Certification or diplomas are great, but the main selling point of the academy courses are its ability to convey both simple and complex approaches of using the UiPath suite of products, while also teaching RPA best practices.

The amount of developers in the UiPath ecosystem is a testiment to the success of UiPath academy. UiPath academy has democratized RPA education. I still remember sitting and working out the developer and advanced courses and wondering, creating such courses must take a lot of time and effort.

I also thank all customers of UiPath who unknowlingly have subsidized UiPath academy for thousands of curious minds.

My wishes for the future:

1. As a publically traded company, investors need to be continually informed about the importance of UiPath academy and the possible customer conversion it has achieved. Not to forget its role in increasing the developer base for UiPath.
  2. I wish UiPath continues to invest actively in the academy (although not a product). It is offcourse one of the golden gooses UiPath has.

I congratulate the entire UiPath academy team on their success. :tada:

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary UiPath Academy! :slight_smile:

Definitely come a long way since those first few courses and have helped masses of people globally :slight_smile: Looking forward to the future ! :tada:

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary Uipath Academy.

1 Like

Happy 5th Anniversary UiPath. I have spent countless hours going through all the tutorials you have as well as learning new things. Hope to stay with this community for a long time

1 Like

Happy Anniversary

1 Like

Great going UiPath :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy anniversary, I’m retaking the new courses in the academy to be up to date!
Happy Automation!!!

1 Like