Im getting one number from excel then putting into search box then it will show similar matches but it has to click on the number that i have given..so i tried to pass the variable in selector but the error message shows like this

Can you share screenshot of your selector for this element.

please check bro

Modify your fuzzy selector and add your searched variable to aaname and innertext instead of *.

Let me know if you have any query.

one more doubt, the above method works and thanks for that, when i enter number in search box then results are come as same its having issue to select one so may i know what to do now?

Check your fuzzy selector if it has any Table row or Row Number.
Or share screenshot of your Ui explorer of Fuzzy selectors.

table row is there and it has value of 2 for this page…are my details enough or do u need more information like image

Try it by Changing its input mode as Simulate or Window message and Let me know if it is working or not.

will try and let u know

@sathish_Kumar6

FYI - table row is there and it has value of 2 for this page means bot always looks for the table row 2. If the searched value is in the table row 3 then it will fail

it worked bro so if i want to click on the both ticket means then what method should i do

i cant understand sorry usha… im a new bie

Set counter for table row. if you want to check one or more value Than you can do it with Refernece to Loop.
1.Take one while activity with true condition
2.Take Element exist activity by passing Table row as Counter with default value 2 in Selectors (as Your have done in Click Activity).
3.If its True than use Click activity with same selectors as Element Exists and Increment Counter.
4.If its not True than Break The Loop.

Let me know if you have any Query.

bro i dont know how to do the activities u said…i dont have that much experience bro…

Test.xaml (8.5 KB)
Refer This .Xaml File and Indicate Check app state activity Element and Click Activity Element with Checkbox (In Both Elements Use Selectors you have used Above to Click the Element).

By Doing this You will be able to select all checkbox Which will appear after Searching Number Whether it will 2 or more .

Let me know if you have any Query.

okay bro will try and will let u know it runs

Uploading: Screenshot (17).png…
bro table value 3 came, so when i changed to 3 in the strict selector, still it cant select any one 0f any three items in uipath

table value 3 came, so when i changed to 3 in the strict selector, still it cant select any one 0f any three items sorry in webpage

yes u r right its getting stopped if its found the table row value as 2

so may i know what to do if the table value is anything, like 3,4,to 10 or anything cuz i have to automate it for 160 pages and idk how many times the table row might change so can u give me the possible solution for it?