Generate yearly report-Remaining value in queue is 0

Not store remaining value in queue after read all, the work item pages

Hi @Parul_Yadav,

Can you explain the problem? What error are you encountering?

Regards,
MY

in the orchestrator it shows 0 remaining items in queue after running the dispatcher part

Screenshot (70)

As per your code there might not be any items to be added to the queue.Please check manually

Items to be added by bot ,but bot is running successfully it gone on every page of work iems but doen’t store in queue

Hi @Parul_Yadav ,
Please make sure your machine is connected to correct orchestrator instance which you are referring to. Run the dispatcher process, once it is done refresh the orchestrator. Sometimes it may get little bit delayed to reflect the queue items in the queue because of network lag.

Regards,
Krishnakanth K

Hi could you just check whether you have provided correct queuename and passed folder name in add queue item. Activity? @Parul_Yadav

yeah I have checked it It’s correct

It’s Connected to the correct Orchestrator instance

Hi @Parul_Yadav

Can you just click on three dots of queue and check transaction page?

Hi @Parul_Yadav

Can you please help to share the dispatcher code, so that we could run and see the could be the issue.

Thanks

Generate_Yearly_Report_2022_Dispatcher_trial.zip (961.6 KB)

Generate_Yearly_Report_2022_Dispatcher.zip (1.2 MB)

Hi @Parul_Yadav,
Please try this process and let me know. I have updated the Process.xaml

Regards,
Krishna

it show 0 remaining items in Queue but while clicking on view transection item it gives

Hi @Parul_Yadav ,
It might be some network issue. Refresh the page and check again or clear the browser cahce and try login again.

Regards,
Krishna

yeah It’s Working fine, Thankyou
,but can You please tell what was the fault in my Process.xmal

in the Process.xaml, I have changed the If condition with query and in your process it is mentioned as W14 instead of WI4.

to

Regards,
Krishna

okk ,Thankyou for the solution

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.