Checkbox Error

Hello,

As in the photo, there are about 3000 checkboxes, the number of which changes from time to time. I want to first select the first 50, then download them and pick 50 more in order from where I left off. How can I do that ?

Hey @d.ulutas

All come in a single page or multi page ?

Thanks
#nK

multi page

Could you please show the full screenshot then please ?

Okay Perfect @d.ulutas

When we click on that particular row which you mentioned will the checkbox get enabled ?

Thanks
#nK

it will enable (checkbox) the first 50 from top to bottom, then say enter, then disable the ones you choose. 51. will continue from checkbox and select 50 more

So you mean in one page you have 50 records

No, there are 250 lines on a page. I will choose 5 times (50-50-50-50-50). First I will select the first 50, I will do the operation, the remaining 200 rows. Then I will select another 50 and do the transaction, the 150th will continue.

Okay @d.ulutas

Now my query is when will the checkbox get checked ?

Only when clicked on the checkbox or even on the table row somewhere ?

Thanks
#nK

both happen.

Okay @d.ulutas

Then please do the Data Scraping which will help you scrape the entire Table data

Which should then be iterated and passed to a Click activity by dynamically generating the selector !

Thanks
#nK

I can’t get it because there is no data table :frowning:

Hey @d.ulutas

Do you know how to do Data Scraping in UiPath ?

Thanks
#nK

I can’t speak where I am, so I’m writing, if it’s not a problem for you, can we have a meeting on zoom?

1 Like

Hello @d.ulutas

Can you do one thing, open the uiexplorer and inspect on any two checkboxe. Compare the selectors and for sure you will be able to find some attrbiutes like idx or rowNum which is having the row values. for example idx=1, idx=2, idx=3 etc…

If you able to find it, then you need to use a click activity and made that attribute dynamic.

for example as below:

While(i<=50){
Click activity (in the selector idx=i)
i=i+1
}

I found it but how do I define it?

Can you send me an example?
This is my homework and I have to finish it tomorrow.

select the value 2 and right-click. It will show you the variable “a”…Then select that.