Not able to connect with The Tenant

How can I solve this issue?

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorHttpException: No robot configured for the current user. **
** a
t UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorClientExtensions.EnsureOrchestratorStatusCodeAsync(HttpResponseMessage response)
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorEnrollment.GetEnrollmentDataAsync(HttpClient client, String connectionString, CancellationToken ct)
at UiPath.Service.UserHost.InteractiveConnectFlow.<>c__DisplayClass14_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location —
at UiPath.Service.HttpExceptions.Improve[T](Func1 code) at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass7_3.<<-ctor>g__InvokeMethod|6>d.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass7_1.<<-ctor>g__HandleRequest|3>d.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass7_2.<<-ctor>b__5>d.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at UiPath.CoreIpc.Helpers.Timeout[TResult](TimeSpan timeout, List1 cancellationTokens, Func2 func, String message, Func2 exceptionHandler)

1 Like

Hello,

Are you able to login to the orchestrator and see whether the license is properly allocated?

Hey @Hugo_Thorschmidt

You don’t have a license allocated for the user.

The good thing is to assign like Attended/ Automation developer license.

Thanks
#nK

Thank you for your answer.
I’m installing in a new machine (the old one died), and orchestrator says I don’t have available licenses, How can I fix it?

1 Like

Hey @Hugo_Thorschmidt

Could you please show me the user license configuration page snap ?

Thanks
#nK

I can also give you access if you can help me.

1 Like

Hello, So you need to delete the old machine from the Orchestrator and need to create a new machine with the latest details. Then you need to configure that with Uipath assistant using the machine key. Then try to reallocate the license again. Admin->License and also need to cehck in Tenant->License

It sounds complicated, but I’ll try. Thanks in advance

I guess the problem is how to delete the old licences and get new ones?

1 Like

Yes, but apparently the license is not allocated and there are no more licenses for me.
I’m using a new machine and studio does not find licenses in orchestrator

Can you go to Admin->License and try to remove the allocation of license. Then remove the old machine and remove them add license again.