Can you any one solve this error

Hi all
when i run in project i got following error belongs to Email part.

RemoteException wrapping System.TypeLoadException: Method ‘DisposeAsync’ in type ‘System.Text.Json.Utf8JsonWriter’ from assembly ‘System.Text.Json, Version=5.0.0.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51’ does not have an implementation.
at System.Text.Json.JsonSerializer.Serialize[TValue](TValue& value, Type inputType, JsonSerializerOptions options)
at System.Text.Json.JsonSerializer.Serialize[TValue](TValue value, JsonSerializerOptions options)
at Microsoft.Graph.Serializer.SerializeObject(Object serializeableObject)
at Microsoft.Graph.BaseRequest.d__40.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Microsoft.Graph.BaseRequest.d__34`1.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Shared.Services.Graph.Mail.Extensions.GraphServiceClientExtensions.d__36.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Shared.Services.Graph.Mail.Extensions.GraphServiceClientExtensions.d__22.MoveNext()
at UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.Services.GraphServiceClientProxy.d__45.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
at UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.Activities.Mail.SendMail.d__54.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivityImplementation.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager).

Can anyone please help to resolve this error?
Thank you.

Hello, Can you try to execute in debug mode using step into and see in which step its failing. Then plz share the screenshot for further analysis

I couldn’t publish the package, i got this error
" Unexpected error has occurred during the library compilation process:
Could not load file or assembly ‘System.Text.Json, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."
Can anyone please help me?

I got this error in email part.

I have listed the steps:

Thanks

Hello,

As you mentioned you are not able to publish this project to Orchestrator\Local. But is it working fine while execution and sending any emails?

Also could you please mention the steps which you did for publishing

Earlier, it was running succesfully. last two days i didn’t receive any emails i got above mentioned error.
I don’t know is any package missing ?

Thanks

Did you tried to open in the studio and to execute? Are you using any customized libraries?

@divya.paul

• Does your project dependencies has System.Text.JSON package. If you are not using this package can you remove it and try publishing it

• If you are using this package can you try updating the version and try publishing it

2 Likes

I am having the same issue and same error message, when running the workflow. See the screenshot and please help me.

1 Like

Did u get solution for this erorr?

Yes i got it.

what was that

@MitheshBolla Are you providing the relative path or complete path. If you are providing the complete path, try giving the relative path and see how it goes. Ref below docs for more info

1 Like

Can you degrade System.Text.JSON package ?

I have checked all packages regarding System.Text.JSON package one of the package had 5.00 version so i degraded and match with other JSON package version.

1 Like

Did that fix it?

I am also facing this error for all the mail activities(Except Get Mail) of Office 365 with UiPath.MSOffice365 1.14.1 version.
For lower versions not getting this error. Can someone help to resolve it.

Error:
method ‘disposeasync’ in type ‘system.text.json.utf8jsonwriter’ from assembly ‘system.text.json, version=5.0.0.2, culture=neutral, publickeytoken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51’ does not have an implementation

Hello,

I’m experiencing the same error when using the Upload File activity. I created a test xaml with only the office365 activities in it for downloading and uploading a file to sharepoint, to ensure there are no other conflicting dependencies.

I tried adding the System.Text.Json as a package, but it doesn’t allow me to install version 5.0 as 5.0.2 is requested by the Office365 package, version 1.14.1

I don’t get this error when using Office365 version 1.11.1, but with that version it doesn’t fully download the files from sharepoint which results in corrupted files.

Any ideas how this can be solved?

Thanks!

any solution ?

I am also facing issue with Upload file.

Cheers