I'm having trouble with "Get Text"

I talked about this subject again in previous activities, but I couldn’t do it again.
I need to enter the data on the site in my project and get detailed information, but;

• I’m using “get text” but I can’t extract the data to excel

TrDizin.xaml (36.7 KB)
excel:
trdizin_data.xlsx (21.6 KB)

Is your site accessible to all? Then plz share the url here. Also whats the error you are getting while using GetText ACTIVITY?

Is it a normal web page automation or Remote?

It is a normal web automation in Turkish language.

Url:https://app.trdizin.gov.tr/statistics/listAcceptedJournals.xhtml

error:

22.4.0+Branch.master.Sha.0d4d7d3b0782bfa991b5e27402aa6a5cc826af0f

Source: Assign

Message: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

Exception Type: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException

RemoteException wrapping System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. —> RemoteException wrapping System.ArgumentException: Column ‘New Name’ does not belong to table .
at System.Data.DataRow.GetDataColumn(String columnName)
at System.Data.DataRow.set_Item(String columnName, Object value)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hello,

Which field you are trying to extract? Can share a screenshot?

1 Like

this information

I’m trying to get it here

Hello,

Whats the purpose of below lines? Are you trying to add this to the Datatable?

If that is the case then you have to build a Datatable or you directly write to Excel using Write Cell activity.

Yes, I want to print it on the empty fields I specified in excel.
So how should I do it, I don’t understand too much because I’m new, can you explain or show me in detail?

If possible plz share the entire project folder. As you shared only the .xaml not able to see the screenshots

1 Like

Hi…

Can try GetText OCr with Press F3 and drag the position before selecting the name…

Thanks
Shyam

1 Like

TRDİZİN.zip (8.3 MB)

thank you @Rahul_Unnikrishnan

I tried but no change

Hi @Ozlem_Yigit

Share the url link

i will check

Thanks
Shyam

@Ozlem_Yigit Did you try with Get Visible Text

Capture

Yes, I placed it like this.

but i am getting error
error:
22.4.0+Branch.master.Sha.0d4d7d3b0782bfa991b5e27402aa6a5cc826af0f

Source: Get Visible Text 'Number of Publications Annually ’

Exception Type: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException

RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Capture error.
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

thanks @ushu

example article: ACADEMIC PLATFORM-JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING AND SCIENCE | TRDizin
thaks @Shyam_Pragash

Hi…

able to get the text from site… Refer snapshot…

Thank
Shyam

1 Like

I think there is a problem with my computer because I tried that too, it still doesn’t work
thanks @Shyam_Pragash

Hi…

Can you share the Uipath Studio Version…

Thanks
Shyam

1 Like

Hi

thanks @Shyam_Pragash

Hi @Ozlem_Yigit,

I have seen the workflow which you have shared, and I have a doubt why have you used open browser again inside for each row? Also, can you try to print the get text value in the output panel before writing the data into excel?

Also, for inserting any values into a datatable, you need to use Add Data Row.
So, inside the for each, create a datarow variable for that datatable and assign the value like DataRowVar(“ColumnName”) = StringValue. Then in Add Data Row activity, pass this datarow variable and the required datatable variable.

Once this is done, use the write range activity and the updated datatable will shown in the excel.

Regards,
@90s_Developer