"Couldn't find any user with unattended robot permissions in the current folder. (#1671)"

Hello ,
I am currently following the UiPath tutorials on Orchestrator , and I have reached an issue , which , according to the previous threads I’ve found so far ( notably this one Whenever i run The job in shared folder, i get Couldn’t find any user with unattended robot permissions in the current folder. (#1671) Error - #10 by rahulsharma ) , was resolved by enabling unattended access to users.
However , I only have a community edition of Studio (2021.10.5) and can thus not use unattended robots. I have set about everything I could to attended (please see the screenshots below) and yet it still gives me that error , however , when running it via the assistant , it works just fine…

What could I do to use an attended robot and solve that issue ?
PS: My personal workspace folder is probably in classic , since it gives me the possibility to convert it to modern.

Thank you in advance ,
Bastien

1 Like

Hey @B_Bastien

If you want to trigger a bot Un-Attended, the only chance we see here is to go with one Un-Attended license which is still available in community plan.

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

Hello @Nithinkrishna

Thank you for your answer , however I only aim at triggering an Attended bot , and have thus tried to set Orchestrator accordingly , which is what I cannot seem to achieve and the reason of my question.

Thanks for your response,
Bastien

1 Like

Hey @B_Bastien

You can’t trigger an attended robot in an unattended way.

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

Hey @Nithinkrishna ,
I get what you’re saying but the thing is I don’t want to trigger it in an unattended way , I just want to launch it at all , from orchestrator , as it is what is demanded in the tutorials , I don’t want it to be unattended in any way , as I am fully aware that I have no possibility of using an unattended bot.

Thanks ,
Bastien

1 Like

Hey @B_Bastien

Triggering from orchestrator is an Un-Attended approach as you are triggering from a remote source.

The only way to trigger an attended bot is by using UiPath Assistant or Robot JS, from the same machine where the bot resides.

Hope you get it :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

Hey @Nithinkrishna

Ahh , okay , I thought , as it was included in the tutorials , it was still something doable with a regular community license , and could as such be done in an attended way via orchestrator.

Thank you very much for your help ! :slight_smile:
Bastien

1 Like

Cool buddy :slightly_smiling_face::+1: @B_Bastien

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.