Terminate a workflow with exception and Execute the next one

Hi,

I have to open few salesforce URLs and download the reports and do some operations on each one of them. So I invoked the 3 xaml files, one after another into process transaction of Reframe work. Now problem is if one of the URL is timed out or have any selector issues, it throws system exception and send an alert to restart the job.

What I want is instead of terminating the workflow and throwing exception, can we somehow terminate only that workflow whenever there is an exception and move on to next one and complete the process without any interruption or restart? Please help. Thank you!!

1 Like

Hey @Navya_Kattikireddy

Ofcourse. You need enclose those in try catch individually.

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

Hi @Navya_Kattikireddy ,

You can encase all the Workflows inside of a Try-Catch, which will log the exception and automatically move onto the next Activity.

Make sure you toggle the Catch to Exception and Log the Message so that in case a System Exception not related to the URL issue pops up, we will know about it from the Logs.

Could you give that a try and let us know if it works out for you?

Kind Regards,
Ashwin A.K

2 Likes

Thank you, will try and update. I was using terminate workflow in catch. May be thats the issue. Will try this now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey I encased individual workflows into try catch and in catch used log message : exception.message to know the exception. It skipped the workflow with exception and jumped to the next!! Finally, my problem solved. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.