How to get TransactionItem Number?

Hello,

I am using Re-Framework, and what I would like to know is how to have :

• Processing Transaction Number: 1 on process.xaml file

Advance Thanks,

THe transaction number is a simple counter, as an integer variable, in the ref framework. Each time the get transaction item activity succesfully gets an item, it increments TransactionNumber by 1 with a straightforward assign activity. So it is not some internal property of the transactionitem or anything else.

The TransactionNumber is available in the main scope of the REF, so you can call upon it in the entire main workflow. If you want it in a sub-workflow you invoke, you need to create an argument for it and pass this variable into it.

Hello,

I define a new argument for the process.xaml

I have the following errors :
Invoke Process workflow: The following errors were encountered while processing the workflow tree:
‘DynamicActivity’: Private implementation of activity ‘1: DynamicActivity’ has the following validation error: Compiler errors encountered while processing expression “in”.
Expression expected.

PS: Sorry I am beginner on UIPath

Hi @MasterSinge ,

As transaction number is an integer and we will be performing actions on interger ,make the argument type as integer and use it

Thanks for you anwser, I am tried using with Integer type, but I have the same errors :

Invoke Process workflow: The following errors were encountered while processing the workflow tree:
‘DynamicActivity’: Private implementation of activity ‘1: DynamicActivity’ has the following validation error: Compiler errors encountered while processing expression “in”.

can you please attach ur workflow , so that we can identify what is missing

Hi @MasterSinge ,

This error is because in the variables default value a wrong value “in” is passed .
Please remove the value and try the same

1 Like

Hi @MasterSinge

Have a look on the video

https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/get-queue-item

Regards
Gokul

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.