How to Scan QR code in scanned pdf's

Hi Team,

Here I am using the QR code library activities for scanning the QR codes which are in scanned pdf files. I am getting the success rate of about 20%. But with simple mobile scanner I can able to scan the QR and it is working with all the invoices … I. So can any one help me or suggest me any alternate solution to extract the data from QR .

Thanks and regards,

Adarsh

1 Like

hi @adarsh_kotagiri ,
I have completed a similar job. UiPath activities were not enough. By uploading it to online qr reading sites with UiPath, I was able to get results successfully. There may be an alternative solution.

1 Like

Hi @ridvanucok

Thanks for the reply. Do you have any sample workflow so that I can check and if it is working in my case then I’ll implement in my project…

Thanks and regards
Adarsh

@adarsh_kotagiri
I can’t share it because it’s a workflow I made for a company. However, if I am available during the day, I can create an external workflow and share it with you.

1 Like

You can try this one

Hi @ridvanucok

Ok I can understand, but can you tell me which web application you have used for scanning …or did you call Api for scanning

Thanks and Regards
Adarsh

1 Like

Hi,
online-barcode-reader.inliteresearch.com I used the web app.

Hi Adarsh,
Could you please confirm what solution you find for this - reading barcode from scan pdf files.
I am also getting the same issue.