Questions about dynamic selectors

I’m having problems with circular entry, and the dynamic selectors I’ve encountered before are all sequential. Today I came across a selector that does it in an odd order. My process proceeded to the traversal step and an error occurred. I took a screenshot of both my process and the selector as shown in the image.
I don’t know exactly what is wrong, can you help me to solve this problem? Thank you very much!

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

@Nithinkrishna Hello, do you have time to help me look at it, thanks! :joy:

hi @Uddynitjh

can you show us the correct selector please?

This is the dynamic selector that I set up, using variables. I don’t know what you mean by the correct selector…

correct selector mean the selector which is valid, without edit

@Uddynitjh Correct selector is the one without any variables in the selector

Can you provide the selector for any one of the row without any variables within it

----------------Above is the input box selector for cursor dwell, and below is the input box selector for odd order.-----------------------------

Dynamic Selector.txt (2.5 KB)

@ushu ushu](Profile - ushu - UiPath Community Forum)

try the following

"<html app='chrome.exe' htmlwindowname='nameStorage:?wm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fsell.manage.tmall.com%2Ftmall%2Fmanager%2Frender.htm%3Fpagination.current%3D1%26pagination.pageSize%3D20%26tab%3Don_sale%26table.sort.upShelfDate_m%3Dasc%23queryTitle%3D%25E6%25B4%2597%25E8%25A1%25A3%25E6%259C%25BA&amp;re*' title='É̼ÒÖÐÐÄ£­-ÀíÏëÉú»îÉÏÌìè' /><webctrl name='skuPrice' tableRow='"+yourvariable.ToString+"' tag='INPUT' type='text' />"

consider to put it in a single line please

The data is filled in this input box and not looped down to the bottom.

@Uddynitjh That means for the first field the selector was working fine. From the next field the selector was changing. Can you please show the complete selector of the second field (without any variables in the selector)

Dynamic Selector.txt (2.5 KB)This is all the selectors

@Uddynitjh That means for cursor dwell it was working. From starting of skuprice it was not working

So, here you should pass the odd order through a variable that you define (yourvariable.Tostring)

Also, I have observed that the way you were passing variable to the selector was not correct . Follow the below steps

• Open selector
  • Remove the existing value within double quotes in table row attribute
  • Now, right click within the double quotes then you can see different options (choose variable, argument etc)
  • Click on choose variable and automatically that variable pop up in the selector

below link for ref

Run the process and check the output

IMG_2949I operate this way, it seems that something is wrong somewhere.

@Uddynitjh The selector is not validating since the variable has null value. Try to give some default value to the variable . Follow the below steps

• Expand the variables panel
  • Provide the default value as 1 to the Yourvariable since the odd order starting from 1 . Like below

• Now, go and validate selector

Uploading: IMG_2952.gif…The selector is fine, but there is no loop entry.

IMG_2952The selector is fine, but there is no loop entry.

@Uddynitjh Loop entry mean is the bot not going to next field? If that is the case you should increment the value once the processing of first field is done

• YourVariable = YourVariable + 1

Were you using for each or while loop to go through each field ?

I am needing to fill in the data sequentially into the input box where the variable fields below are located, but it only enters in the top input box and does not jump to the variable field input box below.I changed it to variable=variable+1, but it still has this result.