How to use right click or crtl +s in new browser tabs?

How to use right click or crtl +s in new browser tabs?

I’m not able to make the robot recognize new open browser tabs to download the images.
And after the download close the tabs because hundreds of daily downloads will be executed.

HI @Rodrigo_Buch

Use Attach browser activity and indicated the new tab after opened

Use Send HotKey activity → Ctrl + s

Regards
Gokul

Hey @Gokul001

I tried that but it didn’t work right just did the crtl +s on the first tab in the next searches it didn’t recognize the element

Hi @Rodrigo_Buch

In the Image page don’t use left click

Try to use Right click and choose the option to save the image in the appropriate folder.

Regards
Gokul

I must be doing something wrong, because it performs the right-click on the wrong tab even indicating the element.

HI @Rodrigo_Buch

Use click activity and indicate the Download symbol

In the properties select the Click.Double option

Right click on the Download option in the image

Regards
Gokul

@Rodrigo_Buch Don’t indicate the element. Just try like below

Capture

@ushu
It didn’t work he did the crtl +s in the other tab

@Gokul001
when I click on the download icon, it opens a new tab with the image and then I can’t make the robot click on the image to download

Okay @Rodrigo_Buch

After opening the new tab

Use attach browser activity → Modify the selector

Use send Hotkey → Ctrl +s

Regards
Gokul

@Rodrigo_Buch Do you have to click on that image or send hotkey (Ctrl s)

hi @Rodrigo_Buch

you need to specify again the new you are perfoming your activities with attach browser or attach window, then use the send hotkey. Check if your selector will change as well and take it in mind

best regards!

@ushu

If it executes (Ctrl s) and it works, it’s ok

@fernando_zuluaga
I did it this way and the first one (Ctrl +s) works but in the next search that is another tab it didn’t recognize the element

@Rodrigo_Buch According to the error screenshot the bot was looking at title = 1182788.jpb but the selector of the element in the code was title = 1182562.jpg. So, can you make it as wildcard title =*.jpg and try once

please copy and paste here this selector, i will correct it for you

first we need to change the attach browser selector in the part firefox.exe *.jgp to bring and dynamic selector, next the activities selectors in the title part, replace the number or name of the image to *.jpg

@fernando_zuluaga @ushu @Gokul001

Thank you all for the help, it seems to be working I will run with more records.

1 Like