Celebrating 5️⃣ anniversary with UiPath Forum

Hey Guys,

As the cake near my name says, today is my :five: year anniversary since I joined the UiPath Forum :star_struck: :confetti_ball::tada::partying_face:

I have learnt a lot from forum during these years especially from @ppr (Linq query expert), @Yoichi (Regex expert), @StefanSchnell (SAP automation expert), @balupad14 (Excel automation expert) and also made a lot of friends like @Lahiru.Fernando, @Palaniyappan, @nerlichman, @Divyashreem, @prasath_S etc…

It helps me to grown from rookie to expert. And also I received the many community awards and UiPath MVP for 2022(Milestone Award) towards my contribution to this UiPath community.

Special thanks to @loginerror @Pablito @badita to organize the forum in well manner and a lot of new features began to emmerge. It’s very hard to keep the forum organized with these many people but you guys did some awesome work to keep everything well structured here. Thank you very much for all your effort to bring to us such an amazing platform :clap::pray:

22 Likes

Congratulation :clap: for your valuable information in the past @lakshman

1 Like

Congratulations @lakshman :boom:

Well deserved and More to come :crossed_fingers:

Regards
Sudharsan

1 Like

Thanks to you @Gokul001 & @Sudharsan_Ka as well for your continuous support to the UiPath community. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Congrats @lakshman :smiley: thanks for all the contribution, learned a lot from you…

1 Like

Congratulations @lakshman
Let’s keep learning and contributing! :grinning:

Regards,
Yoichi

2 Likes

Congrats @lakshman
:slight_smile:

1 Like

@prasath_S @Yoichi @nikhil.girish

Thanks to you as well for your continuous support to the UiPath community. Keep up the good work :clap:

3 Likes

Congratulations @lakshman

1 Like

Happy Forum Birthday @lakshman . We all do hope that we will celebrate also your 6th Forum Birthday with you :cake: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle:

1 Like

Congrats bro
Great journey with you and all phenomenal contributors

Cheers @lakshman

1 Like

Huge thanks for all your contributions over the years @lakshman! :slight_smile:

1 Like

congratulations Lakshman:)

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Happy anniversary my friend! Five years is a long time, it’s an awesome feat!!

I’m happy to have been part of it!

1 Like

Thank you for all that you did for the community and for us! :clap:

1 Like

Congratulation @lakshman . You are well deserve . Your contribution is excellent in our community !!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

/R
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Thanks @balupad14 :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations @lakshman for your contribution. Happy anniversary.