How to convert pdf file data to .xlsx

Hi All,

Kindly fine the below input file

Above file is my pdf file and i want same data to be extracted with .xlsx… i tried using read pdf and attach window but is is not working….manually if we click on file which is left top corner then click on save as .xlsx it is working fine…i want output same as below
please help me

Hey @bhanu.priya2 !! Can you send a sample pdf, please? Thank you!

Hi @bhanu.priya2

Refer to this Thread for more info

Regards
Gokul

1 Like

Form 11feb18.pdf (72.2 KB)
Hi, Thanks for your reply please check the above attached pdf…

Hi Thanks for your reply, but here in my case I just don’t want to extract table…I want to extract the
complete data as same as in pdf into excel sheet as shown below.

please help

Hi @bhanu.priya2

You can try with Generated Data Table activity

Regards
Gokul

Hi!

Use this below component to achieve your requirement.

Package: FestSystems.PDFtoExcel.Activities

Regards,
NaNi

Hi,

Okay, but how do i write into excel ?

Hi!

No need to give any value for the ouput, file will store automatically in the same path with the same name with .xlsx extension.

E.g. PDF file path D:\Pdf File\Demo.pdf

After conversion from pdf to excel, excel file will store in the same path or directory as,

D:\PDF File\Demo.xlsx

What you’ve to do is just Run the workflow.

If you’re converting only tabular data from pdf to excel, enter pdf input path into pdf input box and enter false in Tabular input box and execute the bot, after execution output excel file will be open automatically without any human action and you can find the excel output file in the directory (same location) where the pdf file is available.

NOTE: If you need tabular data along with text then set the Tabular value as true, you need to set the value according to your requirement.

Regards,
NaNi

Hi,

it is throwing an above error…but the path which i mentioned is correct only not sure why it is showing notfoundexeption…

Any solution? please help me