Unattended Robot with SAP

I created a process using SAP application. The project capture data in the application and trigger email if condition met. It run smoothly without any interactive from the user. However, it can’t publish. It showed “The project has no publishable test cases.” I don’t understand why it can’t since it does run smoothly without user interactive.

I’m new to UiPath. Using Ver 2021 and community edition. I want to set a schedule to run every hour.

Did you have a look at this?

Hi

This error looks like you are trying to publish a test case made for the workflow

And if so we need to set that test case as publishable

Have a look on this doc for more details

Pls let know if it’s not a test case and you are trying to publish a normal xaml workflow

Cheers @Cari

1 Like

Mine is XAML file.

Fine

Can you check once the Project.Json file - which xaml is set as main

Cheers @Cari

1 Like

Hi! Im sorry. How do you check whether it set as main? Im new to this. Do I go setting or right-click on the project (Nothing shown - set as main etc)?

1 Like

No worries

Right click that file and open with notepad
There you can see a key named “Main”
Check what is the value to its right side
It’s the entry point of the automation project. It consists of an .xaml file. The default name is “Main.xaml”.

@Cari

1 Like

Ahh I guess mine not main…

1 Like

Fine

So go to studio now and find the workflow or xaml which you feel is the starting point of the process
Right click that xaml and set that as main
And then try publishing

Note : If your automation project contains multiple files, each of them should be linked to the Main.xaml file through the Invoke Workflow File activity. This is especially useful when the project is published to Orchestrator and sent to a Robot, as the Robot executes only the file provided in this parameter.

Cheers @Cari

1 Like

Don’t have the option set as main. I only have one .xaml file. Could it be I used SAP Testing Project Template when I created the file?

1 Like

Yeah we need to click simple Process template
There we can perform the same set of automation with sap activities

Cheers @Cari

1 Like

Ahhh omg so sorry for all the trouble… I will recreate a new template… Thanks a lot!!!

2 Likes

Sure
Let us know if you are able to create and publish @Cari

1 Like

Yes! I managed to publish after recreating.

2 Likes

Glad it got resolved @Cari

1 Like

Good

Nice

Usefull

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.