Uipath community edition License question

I find it confusing which limits the Uipath community edition based. When can a company legally run automation with a community edition license? Based on it could be a 2 person company.

I hope any can help me out!

have a look here:

on the section: Community License you will find some more info on it.

In case of doubts get in touch with UiPAth

3 Likes

Hey @Frederik_Boelskifte

This is probably what you were looking for :slight_smile:

If the Customer is either an individual, or
an organization that, together with its Affiliates, collectively have (a) less than 250 physical or virtual machines or users
and (b) less than the equivalent of USD 5 (five) million in annual revenues, the Customer is deemed a “Small Business”
and may use the Software for internal business purposes only. If the Customer is an organization that, together with its
Affiliates, collectively exceed the limitations set herein for a Small Business, the Customer is deemed a “Large
Business” and may only use the Software to test and evaluate the suitability, and for non-profit purposes, such as
education, hackathons, individual or institutional research, and internal trainings. UiPath reserves the right to delete all
Customer Data in the Software if the Customer fails to use that Software for more than 90 (ninety) consecutive calendar
days.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.