☃️🎁 The UiPath Community Winter Wonderbeats! 🎄❄️

It’s starting to look a lot like… :snowman_with_snow: winter, and we’re all tingling with excitement for the holiday season :gift_heart:. While some of us are even hoping for snow :snowflake:, others still dream away in the tropics :palm_tree:
To mark the end of this year, the diverse beauty of our global community, and the festive season too, we decided to give back in our true spirit. In a way that:

• we all contribute
  • all would have the chance to give and
  • all would receive gladly a gift that reverberates cheer throughout the entire season

:boom::tada: Here is OUR CHALLENGE :open_hands: :
We will crowdsource a community playlist, seasoned by songs that bring YOU closer to the winter and festive feeling, in any manner you perceive it. Be it joyful & bright, or calm & atmospheric, just share your best ‘jingles’ with us!

:question::question: HOW?

• you post 1(or more) song links in reply to this post (till Dec 20)
  • you vote by :heart: ‘like’ any other songs posted

:fire: We will gather all songs with minimum 3 likes and merge them into the :notes: UiPath Community Winter Wonderbeats :musical_note: playlist
:fire: By December 23rd we’ll share the playlist on YouTube, Spotify, Gaana and :house: HERE as well.

Our gift will be a :sparkles: beautiful piece of our community’s human side and a shared moment of TOGETHERNESS. :headphones: :hugs: Start playing!! :point_down: :point_down:

:headphones: Spotify
:headphones: Gaana
:film_strip: YouTube

25 Likes

I’ll get the headstart!! :hugs: The Pogues - Fairytale Of New York (Official Video) - YouTube

9 Likes

ENYA - Oíche Chiúin (Silent Night) - YouTube

5 Likes

Wham! - Last Christmas

9 Likes
7 Likes

My favourite Time of Year- The Florin Street Band :evergreen_tree: :palm_tree: :snowman_with_snow:
https://youtu.be/H10f2w7T5CU

4 Likes

When I listen Somewhere in my memory - John Williams (Home alone soundtrack), it always reminds me of Christmas.

7 Likes

DJ Snake (feat. Alesia) - Bird Machine (Jingle Bells Edition) - YouTube

3 Likes

My proposal
Shakin’ Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone

5 Likes

This should be refreshing to hear.:christmas_tree::santa:

Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms

10 Likes

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Judy Garland

5 Likes

Christmas

5 Likes

Oi to the world by No Doubt (original by The Vandals):

3 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: merry christmas :partying_face: :partying_face:
:evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Haha​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

I think this is one of the best Hindi song to vibe on:

9 Likes

My fav holiday beats for Christmas

4 Likes

perfect-Ed sheeran

5 Likes

Here’s mine!
SYML - “Jingle Bells” (Goosetaf & G Mills Remix)

2 Likes