Unable to paste data from excel

Copy the data from excel and paste it on web.
For the 1st row it pasted the data correctly & for the second row it throws a error while pasting.
‘Cannot send input to UI element because it is outside of screen bounds’
Screenshot 2021-11-05 144935

@Praveen_Vs

May I know which activity is getting failed in second iteration here ? And also can you please check selector for failed activity.

Hi

Please keep the attach browser activity outside and keep the for each row loop inside to it

Cheers @Praveen_Vs

I’ve checked the selectors, it shows that they are valid.

Screenshot 2021-11-05 164722

@Praveen_Vs

Can you please share screenshot of Click activity selector.

And also can we enter the value directly into that field without clicking that field ?

1 Like

@Palaniyappan Tried by placing the attach browser activity outside & placed the for each row inside to it. Still the same error occuring.

Screenshot 2021-11-05 171336

May I know with which activity inside the loop throws this error

@Praveen_Vs

Need to click that field & after that only we can able to type the text.
Screenshot 2021-11-05 172058

Its the click activity.
But it correctly runs for the 1st row, don’t know why it showing error while pasting the 2nd row from excel.

Screenshot 2021-11-05 164722

Make sure the selector of that CLICK activity has stable attributes and if there is any dynamic attribute value then replace that with wildcard * symbol

@Praveen_Vs

@Praveen_Vs

I guess aaname is getting changed in second iteration. Can you run the process in Debug mode and check it once.

@lakshman Tried by directly type into the field, it works​:+1::v:. Skipped the click activity.
Thank you so much guys @Palaniyappan @lakshman

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.