📢 Become the next UiPath Community MVP for 2022 - Applications Open

UiPath-LinkedIn-MVP_new (1)

We are excited to announce that applications for the 2022 UiPath Community MVPs are now open, and we are eager to welcome the new group in February.

UiPath Community MVPs are passionate RPA experts who love to contribute to the community. A select circle constantly engaged to demonstrate expertise through different mediums, and to support fellow community members. They have deep knowledge of the UiPath products and an urge to discover the latest features, to provide continuous feedback and help products improve. Finally, they are the voices of our large community of users, customers, and partners. This award is our way of recognizing these members for their knowledge and constant community contribution.

The MVPs are awarded for their individual engagement in the community and this title is not based on the company they work for.

To qualify for the UiPath Community MVP award, you must have been an active member in the community for the last one year at least.

If you think you are an industry expert, influencer, or evangelist for UiPath, we are happy to receive your application by 5th of December. While UiPath product expertise plays a key role in awarding the title, personal qualities like versatility, unwavering commitment, and leadership are equally important. Our focus will always be on quality.

The UiPath Community MVP program provides various opportunities and benefits to enhance your professional growth. This special program offers a space to share your expertise, to make world-class connections, and to engage in regional events. It brings you the momentum to influence the product roadmap, exclusive swag and more!

Please check the criteria before applying here UiPath Community MVP | UiPath .

If you are reading this, you may be part of the UiPath Community. Thank you for your choice and for the continuous support. You can nominate or give a nudge to the awesome mentors, Forum Moderators or active community members around you and let them know about the opportunity!

Check out the MVP FAQs HERE

Join us and find out more about the UiPath Community MVPs 2022

Happy Automation!

63 Likes

I’m so excited, can’t wait to see who will be the next amazing MVPs :raised_hands:t3::tada:

6 Likes

For all that are thinking about becoming an MVP, take the chance! It is worth the time spent.

6 Likes

I have submitted few days ago but there is no notification. is it normal?

I have applied for the Uipath MVP 2022.I am so excited to see UiPath MVP names

Dude, first time i applied for MVP title. I am new to MVP Program

Can you please guide me what should i do and how can i achieve this milestone ?

Hi @Deepak_Chawla, happy to hear you applied!!

I recommend you watch this two great videos from fellow MVPs:

9 Likes

Hello Vibhor,

Thank you for your email,

Wondering if there is a feature in Studio X to change pdf bookmarks, e.g. i have a list of references in pdf format and would like to change the names of the bookmarks. Not sure if it’s possible. This is a repetitive task and takes time and thought that a bot would help.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thank you kindly,

Sally

Hi @irahmat
The deadline to apply to become MVPs is Dec 5. You can be contacted any time in the coming weeks or in the coming 2 weeks after the term.

Hope this helps!

Corina

3 Likes

thanks for your update.

I am afraid that my email hasn’t been delivered there. if I have a notification, it will be great

And you are right. Thanks for checking! I couldn’t find your application. Please try to submit again here

Enjoy the day,
Corina

1 Like

@irahmat We have received your application.

Thanks @Corina_Gheonea and @Vibhor.Shrivastava.

Hope it’s me, I really want to join the team MVP

1 Like

i Find the UiPath MVP exciting can’t wait to see UiPath MVP names

Good luck everyone!!