UiPath Advanced RPA Developer (UIARD) Certification

Hello everybody,

I want to renew my UIPath certificate and I have a few questions because there is a lot off changes, since the time I got my certificate (02/2020), so my questions are:
1 - Can I pass the certificate online like before ?
2 - Is the test contains the same structure like before ( questions test + practical test ) ?
3 - If i fail do I have the chance of free retry like before?
3 - From someone experienced, how much time I need to study (I’m already an RPA developer) ?
4 - Thank you for suggesting me some ressources that can helps me to get prepared faster.
5 - Is the certificate has an expire date like before ?

@Dev_Devo

Welcome to forums

1 - Can I pass the certificate online like before ?
It’s a new kind of testing exam where you need to pay to Pearson which is third party vendor and book your slot

2 - Is the test contains the same structure like before ( questions test + practical test ) ?
No, The test is of questions test not pratical test, Question test include MCQ, Arranging the order, Matching etc.,

3 - If i fail do I have the chance of free retry like before?
No, For one Fee you can attempt only one time, For retry you need to pay again

4 - From someone experienced, how much time I need to study (I’m already an RPA developer) ?
It’s really depends how strong you are in Basics and Scenario based concepts, also with Orchestrator and some Advanced Functions

5 - Thank you for suggesting me some ressources that can helps me to get prepared faster.
You can take the practice Exam below link for your reference
https://uipath.onlinetests.app/Assess.aspx?guid=D564CDBD61B74EDFACF25356D2E55BD0&a=L1

For Exam Description

For yourself to brush your skills

6 - Is the certificate has an expire date like before ?
No, It’s never expire once you passed your exam atleast as of now

2 Likes

Hello @Srini84,
Thank you for your response, you made all the points clear, except for the number -1, it steals not clear for me.
am I gonna pass certificate online from my house, or I must go to an Pearson’s center to pass the certificate ?

@Dev_Devo

It’s your choice, Pearson offers both from home and Pearson Center

Hope this may help you

Thanks

1 Like

@Srini84
Yes it did.
Thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.