Unable to perform Vlookup

Hi All,

Good Morning.

I am trying to perform Vlookup functionality between two excel sheet based on a unique column (Set_ID) from sheet 1 and (Set_ID) from sheet 2 whatever the matched value to be written in sheet 1(Column R), I am trying but I am getting an error like as in the attachment.
Please someone do needful to resolve the issue.

@HeartCatcher

It’s showing error like mentioned column name is Invalid. Can you please recheck the column name. It should be exactly match and case sensitive. Else you can pass column index.

I Did as you said even after I am getting the same

Hi @HeartCatcher

Could you please share the excel sheet you are referring,from the error it shows there is a problem with “SET_ID” , please check if matching with the excel column name.

Thanks

Spice Money Payments_SEP333’21.xlsx (152.3 KB)
The Set_ID which is under Column “Q” is unique ID.

With the Row Label which is under A column is unique ID in sheet 2.(Trail_Balance excel)
Trail_Balance.xlsx (22.6 KB)

Please do needful.

Thanks.

Instead of writing the column name mention column index (row(your_column index).To strong)

Thanks & Regards
NaNi

1 Like

I tried but getting the same error

I saw the excel file and in spice money excel the actual headers are starting from 4th row, that’s why you are getting the error it consider first row as header and it does not contain “set_id”

Delete first 3 rows in the spice money excel and try again

Thanks

Thanks for the reply for calculation purpose I need first 3 columns so I shouldn’t delete that.
So I am reading the excel from “A4”

1 Like

please can you send me the work file?

Thanks&Regards
NaNi

Hey I can see that your column name (SET ID) but you mentioned (SET_ID). once check this. if still getting the same error please send me your workflow.

Thanks & Regards
NaNi

Vlookup.xaml (10.8 KB)
Please find the work flow

@ppr Can you please help me on this

@HeartCatcher Have you tried it?

Thanks

Yes I tried I am getting an error as in the attavhment.

@HeartCatcher could you please share some more screenshots of the workflow.

Thanks

Please find

@HeartCatcher

Please try below steps,

1. The first read range for trial file is okay we dont need to change it.

2. In second excel application scope’s (for spice file) read range give range as “”

3. After the read range, again put a read range and give range as “A4:S” + Recon_file.rows.count.tostring

4. In get row item you have selected index and not gave the index number, instead of selecting the index select name and give “SET ID”

5. In lookup datatable give value as set_id.tostring

Thanks

Hi @HeartCatcher ,

Can you please try with Join Data Tables Activity. I think if you use Inner join then you should get common values from both Data tables.

Regards,
Vijay.

1 Like

Can you explain a bit how to do that please.