Ending process without Throw

How to end process in init state if there is no mail found with specific subject…I dont want to use throw activity but i should exit to end process directly.
Can anyone help me in this? @Palaniyappan @loginerror @vvaidya @ronak @Raghavendraprasad

1 Like

@Satish_Ch

Welcome back to our UiPath community.

1. Create one Boolean variable in Init state. If mails found then assign False else assign True.

2. Then add one new Transition between Init state and End process and check boolean value. If it is true then link to End process.

3 Likes

Thanks for very quick response lakshman. If u don’t mind how to add transition between init and end. Can we do that in Reframework.

@Satish_Ch

Yes you can do it in REframework. We will add Transition in between two states. Have a look below thread.

Okay lakshman.I will check it right away Thank you🤗

1 Like

I had assign boolean values in init and added transition between init and end process like in transition conidition i had given Mailcheck = True…(Mailcheck is my variable).But process is always going to process transaction.Btw i am using Dispatcher performer model.
Could you please let me know the possible ways @lakshman @Palaniyappan

Hi @Satish_Ch ,

You want to perform this activity in Dispatcher or performer ?

Do you have always single email with that subject or can have multiple emails ?

Hi
Can I have a screenshot of this part

@Satish_Ch

In Dispatcher. We will be getting multiple mails sometimes.i am checking with count method and entering into else condition if nothing is there

Due to client confidentiality,i cant provide u screnshot.I apologize for that

Hi @Satish_Ch ,

Try to organize your workflow as shown below

Main.xaml (12.9 KB)

Here you go for an REFramework

Inside init state you would have used a get mail activity and filtered the mail message and stored in a mail message variable named in_mailmessage

Now inside the init state at last use a if condition like this

In_mailmessage.Count<0

If true it will go to THEN part where use a Boolean variable like this
Bool_exist = False
Or it will go to else part where mention the same Boolean variable but like
Bool_exist = true

And if you scroll down to the bottom of the init state you can see like this

Click on successful one and you. And see this

Now click on add shared trigger transition option and you would get like this

Then click on end process and mention the Boolean variable we have made already
Like this

And you can move this condition to the top place by clicking on a blue color up arrow

Hope this would help you
Cheers @Satish_Ch

2 Likes

Thats Awesome bro.I will apply this.Thank you so much for clear explanation​:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Anytime @Satish_Ch

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.