Couldn't extract the correct text from browser

Hi All,

I am facing some problem on extracting the rating that I want from a browser as below.
SSI

I try “Get Text” but it end up get the background text of the bar but not the rating in the circle.

Outcome:
Rating in excel

Will need some advise and help on this. Please help.

Regards,
Jacelyn Lok

Hi @JacelynLok08 ,

Can you please give the URL?

Hi

Instead of Get Text Activity You can try with Screen Scrapping

Hope it will help you
@JacelynLok08
Regards
Gokul

Hi Manjula,

I think the URL is not accessible for you.

If possible show the Ui Explorer elements

Hi Manjula,

Does you mean UI Explorer as below?

Hi Gokul,

This is one of the sequence in my flow of “For each row”. Is it possible the screen scraping activity can be use in it?

Hi @JacelynLok08

Yes, you can use

Regards
Gokul

I see, may i know which of the screen scrapping option suitable to use for this?

scraping

Regards,
Jacelyn Lok

What is the aaname value and innertext values?I can’t see it properly.

If aaname is SSI 10 9 5 0 then try to change the rating and select again and check if the first digit is changing then you can split and consider it as your rating.

If you are getting values in innertext then consider it.

Hi @JacelynLok08

Refer the image for screen scrapping

Regards
Gokul

Hi @JacelynLok08

Can we try using “Get Attribute”
to see if we could find the required value in it

Regards,
Shaf

Hi Manjula,

Yes I have tried and the 1st digit is changing. I try to put it into Array and Split and grab the text by using Arr(1) but it still showing out all numbers and only split off the word of “SSI”.

Arr:
SSI

Arr(1)

Hi, In aaname the i could see that space between SSI and and digits are different. So you can solve it in 2 ways.

1. Replace SSI and consider only digits and split with the exact space.
  2. Join all the values with “,” and split.

Find your easy way orelse give the exact aaname values here will give the solution.

Thanks,
Manjula

Hi @JacelynLok08

Screen Scrapping Process

Hope it will help you

Regards
Gokul

Hi @JacelynLok08, are you able to resolve the issue?

Hi Manjula,

I am new in Uipath and can’t really get the solution you provide. Appreciate if you can explain it in more details? Below is the flow that I have in Uipath.

And if I need to provide the exact aaname values where can I extract it for you?

Thanks.

Regards,
Jacelyn Lok

Hi @JacelynLok08 ,

As you said when you change the rating the first digit changes right? So if you select that element and open in UI Explorer. Again do Indicate Element. You will get many selectors and in right side aaname and innertext will show with many other selected and unselected items. Click checkbox aaname from right side. Copy that selector and paste here. Will split and give the first value.

Hi Manjula,

Got it. Below is the aaname that I copy from the UI Explorer.
Thanks so much for the guide. Please let me know after you edit it how can i insert it back to the UiPath.

Thanks.

Regards,
Jacelyn Lok

Hi @JacelynLok08 , you didn’t paste the aaname. When you are pasting the aaname remove the html tags(< >). With these tags the text won’t visible. To confirm it is visible or not look at your right side where you are writing the comment. It will show the preview.