How to break captcha from GST site

Hey guys, i am trying to break the captcha from GST site in india. i tried a lot to breakdown the captcha but didn’t get the solution yet.

if anyone knows how to break the captcha please let me know. if any other alternate also acceptable.

i hope i will get the perfect solution.

here is the website link: Goods & Services Tax (GST) | Login

once click on username tab you will see the captcha.

Thanks&Regards
NaNi

Main.xaml (19.6 KB)

I tried this but what i want is no need to enter the captcha manually. it should be detect automatically.

Hi @THIRU_NANI

Saw the web page we could see there is strikethrough text so it’s impossible but ll let you know

Thanks
Ashwin.S

Thank you so much for your fast reply. Sure I will wait for the solution.

Thanks&Regards
NaNi

Hi @THIRU_NANI

Have you tried a third party tool as finereader

Thanks
Ashwin.S

The best solution to break/solve a captcha is to use a 3rd party service, which mostly consists of humans solving your captcha.
These are paid services, but they can cost as little as 0.5USD per 1000 images.
I won’t share any links, but with a quick google search for “captcha solver api”, you will find plenty of services.
Then, you just need to make HTTP requests to consume the API. (Install Web activities package)

Hi @AshwinS2

i haven’t tried yet. but i got to know that those tools are paid. i thought of not using those paid tools

Thanks&Regards
NaNi

Hi @Gil_Silva

Thanks for you reply. Yes, i know about third party tools. and which will cost us more. but i’m just thinking that why uipath not introduced captcha breaking tool yet?.

if any alternate also i’m ready to accept. but that should not be human interventions.

Thanks&Regards
NaNi

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.