☁ UiPath Cloud Masters

Hi Pradeep,

It was just an introduction call and most of the details are available in the slides attached below. Please refer it and also refer the Azure Guide links above for more.

slides-uipath-cloud-masters-google-cloud-edition.html (1.8 MB)

1 Like

Hi All,

We have our Week 1 (Google Cloud Edition) winner. Congratulations @devashish1989 for winning last week’s challenge. Details about his submission -

:cloud:Idea -
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡: Search images based upon content in them e.g. it would be tedious to get pictures having sunset from a plethora of 300-500 pictures collection. The solution helps you search images using 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝑪𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅 𝑽𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒍 𝑫𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 and stores the image path along with labels for lookup in 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 and also offers an option to Upload to 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝑪𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆.

:video_camera:Solution Video - Devashish Nigam UiPath Cloud Masters Submission - YouTube

:newspaper:Code - Code - Google Drive

We really liked the usage of multiple Google Cloud services and well-designed code and youtube videos.

Feedback for some participants - Please follow the best practices and also try to submit your solution with a video.

@devashish1989 you will be receiving your prize soon via mail from @Vibhor.Shrivastava!

Thanks to everyone for participating and excited to see your solutions this week !!!

3 Likes

Thank you UiPath and @Vibhor.Shrivastava for providing with an opportunity to unleash our creativity.
Thank you so much @Ishmeet_Bindra and @Syed_Pasha for all your guidance and support

1 Like

Congratulations @devashish1989, Please check your email for your prize :slight_smile:
Happy Automation !

1 Like

If possible please provided IBM cloud resource link.

Recently I have completed Automation Hub certification and I have question on Idea aging report by date in each stage.

I’m able to identify the status and phases but not able to find the date in each stage.

Kindly assist me on this.

can we get recording for AWS pls

Hi…
You can view this link for AWS session:
UiPath Cloud Master - AWS Edition - YouTube

Hi All,

We have our Week 2 (Azure Cloud Edition) winner. Congratulations @Ruta_Dapkiene for winning last week’s challenge. Details about his submission -

:cloud:Idea -
Whenever there is a new project ready to go to production we need to make sure we have the same programs installed on the VM that the robot will run on. We can utilize the concept of containers to make sure environments are synced. We can use the Azure DevOps service for deploying and maintaining the containers.

:video_camera:Solution Video - UiPath Azure Hackathon submission - YouTube

:newspaper:Code -
Docker image build: GitHub - dapkiene/UiPathAzureHackathon2021: Here I will put my code for UiPath Cloud Hackathon, Azure week
UiPath: GitHub - dapkiene/DockerUiPathTest

We really liked the idea that targeted the 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐎𝐧𝐌𝐲𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 issue and also the fact that even though the project requires some additional work, overall it contains well-designed code.

Feedback for some participants - Please follow the best practices and also try to submit your solution with a video.

@Ruta_Dapkiene you will be receiving your prize soon via mail!

Thanks to everyone for participating and excited to see your solutions this week !!!

3 Likes

Congratulations @Ruta_Dapkiene , Please check your email for your prize :slight_smile:

Thank you! So happy to achieve this! I want to thank my team lead @SSavickas for encouraging me to do this!

3 Likes

Hi All,

We have our Week 3 (AWS Cloud Edition) winner. Congratulations @sunny_singh for winning last week’s challenge. Details about his submission -

:cloud: Idea -
𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐃 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫: This project will help in the generation of ICD-1-CM codes and entities and Traits for Clinical studies. Generally, this takes a lot of time as generating such codes is a tedious task. We implemented a solution that uses AWS Comprehend to generate codes quickly and can be a lifesaver in some cases.

:video_camera: Solution Video - AWS health comprehend integration with Uipath RPA And Cloud computing - YouTube

:newspaper: Code -
Docker image build: GitHub - sunnyrimmy42/aws_uipath_cloudchallenge2021

@sunny_singh you will be receiving your prize soon via mail!

3 Likes

thank you @Vibhor.Shrivastava @Ishmeet_Bindra @loginerror @Syed_Pasha and entire community

thank you heaps guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice use of Amazon Comprehend @sunny_singh

1 Like

Congratulations @Ruta_Dapkiene

Thank you @devashish1989

Congratulations @sunny_singh : Please check your email for your reward. :slight_smile:

Happy Automation!

1 Like

thank you @Vibhor.Shrivastava :slight_smile:

hi can we get Heroku video please

HI Sunny - It will be available on the event page shortly See UiPath Cloud Masters (Heroku Cloud Edition) at UiPath Hackathons