⭐ Rate UiPath on ITCS and get rewarded with a 50 USD Visa Gift Card

I would kindly ask for your support, we’re currently running a campaign with [ITCS], each approved review will be rewarded with a 50 USD Visa Gift Card.
If you have the availability for a short call, with the guys from ITCS, it would be much appreciated.

The process will be like that:

Interviews/ reviews - This will take place via a phone call. (Calendly link here All you need to do is schedule a time that works, next one. ITCS will take care from there, assuming 20 minutes for all the process.

Deadline - August 30

Other aspects to be mentioned: the reviews will be on a public site but that they can be completely anonymous if wished

Reward: Once we have the interview with the ITSC team, I will issue to the one who assists in the interview, a 50 USD Visa Gift Card, as thanks. *Please take note that we’ll issue the gift cards only when the review gets public, not at the time you schedule the call with ITCS :slight_smile:

Is this something do you think you can help us with? If so, please don’t hesitate to ask me anything about this.

Thank you in advance,
Dana

12 Likes

Happy to review, registered :+1:

1 Like

Registered…

1 Like

Awesome, I have registered.

Interview done!

1 Like

registered

Interview done! @Dana_Mustatea

1 Like

I shared my approval email with you on yesterday but haven’t get any gift card yet

1 Like

@Dana_Mustatea

please check your email :slight_smile: . Thank you!

Great!!! let’s wait for the approval now :slight_smile:
Best,
Dana

do I need to share any mail to you? how I’ll know approved or not

@Dana_Mustatea My review has been approved today and actually I send you an a email with approval email and some screenshots. but you did not respond to me.
my email : baris_secen@jhstores.com

I think it’s been weeks I gave review. But I didn’t get any update on my review whether it’s published or not. I didn’t receive any mail or message till now.

How can I know the status of my review?

Already done with the interview. Haven’t got any update since thn… is there anything else needed to be done?

@Dana_Mustatea i send you a approval email and please share my reward here is below my review is live ! you can check the link
https://www.itcentralstation.com/product_reviews/uipath-review-635330-by-naeem-ahmad

@Dana_Mustatea sorry for Inconvenience, I did not get response from you even i got approval email as well and shared it with you . please reply on email

Wow, Today i received $50.00 Visa ® Prepaid Card-----Thank you

1 Like

Thankyou UiPath😍

Received $50.00 Visa Card🤑

2 Likes