🎉 ppr 1000th Solution Flag Celebration

@ppr
Congratulations on your 1000th Solution Flag! :tada: 1ksolutions :tada:

Many members of the forum were helped!
Thank you for a lot of great contributions to the community!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

20 Likes

Many of us have learnt a lot of interesting approaches from you both :slight_smile:
Cheers to @ppr and you @Yoichi !

3 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Amazing @ppr … Learned so many LINQ queries from your post, thanks you so much for all your contributions…

2 Likes

A huge idol of mine, well done @ppr

3 Likes

Thank you for the congratulations. It is an honor for me to be mentioned by you @Yoichi .

I would like to thank all the forum members for the joint work and the opportunity to collaborate on the various tasks. It makes me happy to see how we help each other and move forward. I am already looking forward to the next time together. Let’s keep rocking UiPath RPA.

A special thanks to the UiPath team and their hard work that makes this all possible. @loginerror @pablito @Vibhor.Shrivastava

Many greetings also to my colleagues @g.patil and @l.schedelbeck and all mvp @MVP2021

When I was relatively new to the forum there was one person who made the forum appear in a special warm and friendly atmosphere. I knew by that, yes, I am in the right place. Thank you @Shubham_Varshney

8 Likes

Thank you @jeevith Let’s challenge :elephant: again in the next Advent Challenges

Thank you @kumar.varun2 :beers:

Congratulations @ppr :clap: :clap:

1 Like

@prasath17 Thank you - I think you don’t need to learn much LINQ because you already know it.

1 Like

@AndersJensen Thank you
Lets have together a YouTube RPA Café session

@lakshman Thanks for congratulations :handshake:

1 Like

Thank you @ppr, awesome achievement!

2 Likes

Heartiest congratulations :partying_face:

Credit is all yours brother @ppr :slight_smile: :beers:

2 Likes

Thank You :+1:

1 Like

Thank you. Let’s keep rocking the robots :robot: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Hi @ppr

You have taught me everything I know about LINQ and regex. Words can’t even begin to describe just how grateful I am for your contributions to this forum.

Stay safe and God bless.

Kind Regards,
Ashwin A.K

2 Likes

@ashwin.ashok
Thank you for the pleasant work together :sunny:

1 Like

Hi Linq master

Congratulation :tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like